i got KAKA for £6.5M in the 2nd season AMAZING ...

might be a bug!! but he only played 3 league games and 5 games all season for Madrid in 2010-11 so i scouted him and it came back saying £6m asking price and player would be very interested in joining chelsea ! 5 days and £210k pw later......he's a chelsea player

I guess adding a 1 in front of that transfer fee then that might be realistic if they wanted to get a £200k p/w flop off the books. £6.5m sounds a tad on the cheap side though.

Even £16.5m is a ridiculous fee.

Should he move in the summer expect to see a fee above £20m without question.

Depends...a player can be offered in two different ways! The club will offer him when he is transfer listed however if the agent offers him 9/10 times he wont be the agent is just being crafty in order to get money!

Long injuries => reserve team status => cheap transfer.

It's arguably a bit of a bug, you can even get Buffon for super-cheap if the game sees him injured for the start of the season. Just gotta be able to afford his wages. Also, Kaka sucked for me. Jadson, Maxi Rodriguez perform way better in that position.

I blew 40m on Kaka in FM07 and he also sucked then, so go figure. Bought Gerrard at the same time for another 40m, he was .. okay, but also not *really* first team material.

Even £16.5m is a ridiculous fee.

Should he move in the summer expect to see a fee above £20m without question.

A player that is costing Madrid 10m a year just to train for the world cup with Brazil?

I'm not 100% sure he wouldn't leave on a free if there weren't better options available.

We are speaking of the worst transfer ever...

Sounds like the AI manager decided he could make better use of his massive wage budget and just offloaded him for peanuts. Lets be honest in the game Real dont need to worry about finances, of course in reality it wouldnt go that low but it is a game after all.

A player that is costing Madrid 10m a year just to train for the world cup with Brazil?

I'm not 100% sure he wouldn't leave on a free if there weren't better options available.

We are speaking of the worst transfer ever...

Fancy a spread bet? There are 20 teams that would pay £20m for him.

Leaving on a free, no chance whatsoever.

Fancy a spread bet? There are 20 teams that would pay £20m for him.

Leaving on a free, no chance whatsoever.

Then there are 20 teams that need to learn how to sign players.

Serious, who is going to pay for a player that is pretty much shown total desinterest on anything that isn't the national team?

I honestly doubt anybody is going to play more than peanuts for him.

Got offered Kaka for only 2.2 million,I believe it was in the 4th season of my Ipswich save.Even though we were going along nicely money wise there was noway we were getting anywhere near 200k a week he was asking for.

Offered him my max wage of 70k but no surprise he did not except.3 years later he is still at Real Madrid but only ever plays in the reserve team.

What I really liked in older FMs was reducing the wages of ancient players slowly but steadily. Does that still work, or are they similarly wonky idiots as the young guys in 11?

Archived