Drogba has no option to tutor Lukaku ! WHY ?

i bought Lukaku for £15m and kept Drogba for 1 more season just so the big man can tutor the little guy...

but when i asked drogba to tutor the option for Lukaku was not there ! just gave me some youth team nobodies !

WHY

I find it anoying how people think Lukaku is some sort of carbon copy of Drogba. If you have watched both play they have totally different games. Let's be honest the reason people believe they are so alike is due to they're physical appearance rather than how they play football.

I find it anoying how people think Lukaku is some sort of carbon copy of Drogba. If you have watched both play they have totally different games. Let's be honest the reason people believe they are so alike is due to they're physical appearance rather than how they play football.
Infact Lukaku is a 6'3" tall, black, lean frontman. He is more physically similar to Adebayor than Drogba. He plays more like Adebayor too in actual fact.

To be honest, it's like every muscular, black french midfielder getting called the next Vieira. Lazy journalism :lol:

Still, Lukaku would probably have a lot to learn from Drogba.

So, if for example Lukaku went to Chelsea IRL and the manager asked Drogba to tutor him, it wouldn't be allowed ?

I know the answer would be no, it just seems daft that these situations don't happen on FM because of Lukaku's rep, seems the game doesn't take age into account.

i've never liked the whole rep being to high or their CA is too high meaning they can't be tutored...

i brought this 17 dutch midfielder regen called Hemkes, hailed the new Sniejder...a season later, Sniejders contracts runs out at Inter and i get him on a free solely to tutor Hemkes only to not have the option too...

Lukaku's personality is better than Drogba's in most respects, so you probably don't want him to be tutored anyway. Give him plenty of 1st team action and he'll develop fine on his own.

Not everyone should be tutored. I have a young regen GK that I refuse to tutor right now because his personality is the very rare "Iron-Willed" (Pressure 20, Determination 20). Any other GK in the game would just be a bad influence.

Lukaku's personality is better than Drogba's in most respects, so you probably don't want him to be tutored anyway. Give him plenty of 1st team action and he'll develop fine on his own.

Not everyone should be tutored. I have a young regen GK that I refuse to tutor right now because his personality is the very rare "Iron-Willed" (Pressure 20, Determination 20). Any other GK in the game would just be a bad influence.

Indeed, only players with bad or balanced personalities are worth tutoring. And even then balanced isnt always so terrible. And if your not using anything like FM scout and dont know their hidden stats even someone with seemingly good personality can have a bad effect on a player that on paper they should be able to improve.

I find the main requierment about tutoring can or cant be done base on reputation as very bad. It should be about how much they have achieved in their careers.

For instance, i believe Sami Hyppia who just retired recently would still be a very good tutor for the likes of Martin Kelly and Danny Wilson in real life and they would be happy if given the chance to be tutored by him despite his declining ability. But in FM, that's impossible because Hyppia would have his attributes declined so badly along with his reputation that Kelly and Wilson will have a higher reputation. Let's face it, that 2 kids havent achieve much compared to Hyppia. You can take Giggs, Scholes as example too. In FM they will not be able to tutor half decent youngsters because their reputation and attributes plumet like crazy while the younsters raise for just being young and doing nothing much.

Even currently, Suarez admited to sort of being tutored by Kenny who is the manager and in FM term he cant tutor player or will not even have a reputation higher than Suarez.

Even currently, Suarez admited to sort of being tutored by Kenny who is the manager and in FM term he cant tutor player or will not even have a reputation higher than Suarez.

That's what we call coaching.

Archived