Where's my tv money?

I've just been promoted to the championship with Morecambe. We're 1m in debt, but have just been told we've received 2.6m tv rights for the championship. When I go to the finance page, there's nothing there.

Any ideas?

Yep you get it spread out over the season so you will receive £2.6m/12 = £217k approx at the start of each month.

I get it weekly actually. After the first two weeks of September the finance screen shots about 100k of income from TV money (Edit: this month).

You don't get it up front.

Also don't forget that you're only considered as being in the Championship when the new season starts (i.e. mid to late June), hence why you only have 70k (one installment is my guess).

id pay 275k pw not to watch morecambe lol

Ha ha! It's ok, I'm not a fan, I let the game pick a team for me after I read Heathxxx's guide to managing at a lower level.

If you want a real laugh, I'm a Cardiff fan.

I get it weekly actually. After the first two weeks of September the finance screen shots about 100k of income from TV money (Edit: this month).

You don't get it up front.

Also don't forget that you're only considered as being in the Championship when the new season starts (i.e. mid to late June), hence why you only have 70k (one installment is my guess).

It's turned up at last! As has been mentioned, it arrived towards the end of July, a full month after the message. We're rich!

Archived