Managed Country Players

Hi Marc,

I recently became the Scotland manager and after setting up my squad noticed that the demote/promote action buttons for my clubs Scottish players, had been replaced by the call up/remove from nation. This meant that a very good Scottish player of mine could not be promoted from my reserves to my 1st team, I had to release him and then re-sign him. Just an issue that i thought you may not be aware of.

Also since the last update I've been unable to drag player names, just the buttons next to their name. I guess that was a feature of the update but takes a while to get used to!

Sorry if the above have been mentioned before

Cheers.

PS Has anyone tried that I AM PLAYR game on facebook? It's reaaaaly good, if SI somehow incorporated a similar idea, it would be a sure fire hit.

You are still able to Promote and Demote players, in this situation, via their Transfer Status page. There is an option there to Promote when they're in the Reserve Team or Demote when they're in the First Team.

The issue regarding name dragging has been reported previously and is being looked at by Marc.

Archived