Why is it that everytime I...

.....create a new tactic with 3 strikers upfront (basicly 3 in the middle), one them has to struggle to score goals? (even though the team instructions are the same and ability is similliar.

This is the 3rd time i created a tactic with 3 strikers, and everytime the striker on the left struggles to score. Is this a bug or something?

Well, at least two of them will use the same foot. Do they get in each other's way?

what do you mean by the first sentence?? they dont get in their way, no. But the left sided is always missing chances, even easy chances.

I had this thing come up before in the previous versions. this time a lot more serious and only 2 upfront. One of the strikers I'm sure was programmed not to score! it was ridicoulus.

are you playing a left footed player on the left side? If so does he cut inside to find space before shooting? Where is your passing focused? Is it through the middle of down the wings? What role are you giving the striker on the left? How many games have you given the team to settle into the new position? So much more info you could give and we can try and help sort it for you.

But no there is no bug that stops 3 strikers playing well, or there is nothing coded to stop your striker scoring, it will be a tactical and personel problem.

I've been playing with 3 strikers for a while now (thousands of games).... usually wiith 2 or 3 different tactics.... so basicly it involved passing throught the middle and mixed. Yes, I have their instructions to cut inside, the same for the right sided one. (who scores bags of goals, as much as the middle one) The role of the left sided player is a poacher...... same as the rigth sided one. I've had various strikers playing on the left sided one. left footers, right footers, pacy strikers, deadly finishers..... all kind of players.

Usually the central striker is the focus/pivot point for attacks, perhaps hes just more likely to pass and setup the right handed guy and when he goes left he scores on his own, which would essentially cut the left handed one out of the game?

Archived