Are injurys linked to the number of coaches at my club?

First a bit of background, I have been managing juventus for the past three seasons with a fair amount of success. This has been largely down to the fact that I have managed to stay pretty injury free during all of my season,despite playing in Europe, domestically, and taking the Italian cup seriously

When I joined the club the total amount of physios was 6 however 3 of these had terrible stats but rather than sack them I waited until their contracts were up. One of the physios contract was up last year and I didn't replace him, leaving me with 5. Now at the end of my third season the remaining 2 physios contracts expired so I was left with the 3 guys I was happy to keep. I then tried to hire another physio but the board blocked it saying I had enough, but low and behold start of season 4 not even 10 games in I have 3 long term injuries and have had 7 players injured mostly in matches, but have had a couple in training as well.

The injuries are to players that have been with me for the past few seasons effectively injury free, my training had remained the same, do I am thinking it must be down to ny amount of physios. So my question is has anyone else had similar or is this just a coincidence? How can I get the board to allow me more physios?

3 physios should be more than enough to keep your players fit... I guess you've just been unlucky with the injuries, it happens IRL too where a team can be relatively injury free for years and then have an injury crisis hit...

3 physios should be more than enough to keep your players fit... I guess you've just been unlucky with the injuries, it happens IRL too where a team can be relatively injury free for years and then have an injury crisis hit...

Back up to five physio's after the suggestion from CFish, but still seem to be having an injury crisis so just unlucky I guess!

Archived