PDA

View Full Version : [PSP] Crashing on entering the profile

FinalKick
17-05-2011, 14:52
Hi there...I guess I`m not the first one with that kind of problem...

I`m playing FMH 2011 on the PSP, and I am havin some serious trouble upon entering my manager-profile...the game freezes, and the PSP turns off. It happend in every FMH 2011 game I`ve played, sometimes earlier, sometimes later...and now it cought me in the season 2019...and I am quite sick of it. I cannot access my manager-profile, therefore I am not able to save, to go to holiday, and so on. That`s quite bad! I checked the manual, I checked the net...but I did not find any solution. But I guess, that the bug somehow belongs to selling / buying players...because one time, i saved the game before it happened...I sold a player, and after that, I wasn`t able to enter my profile any more. So I loaded my old game, did not sell the player, and everything worked out fine.

But now, there is no older save game to load, so I am stuck...can you help me?

David Milmine
18-05-2011, 14:20
Hi

If you could send us your save file, we would be able to have a look to see if there is a route around the problem.

Do you have a PSPgo or original style PSP?

georgerangers
18-05-2011, 20:19
yes and the same with my self, I have the same problem and now cannot continue with my game.

question is whats going to be done

FinalKick
18-05-2011, 21:13
I own the Slim and Lite 3004, newest Firmware...so the original style, that is, the classic candybar. But...in order to send the save-file to you...how do I find it, how is it called? And, where shall that file be sent to?

David Milmine
18-05-2011, 22:02
I own the Slim and Lite 3004, newest Firmware...so the original style, that is, the classic candybar. But...in order to send the save-file to you...how do I find it, how is it called? And, where shall that file be sent to?

Thanks for getting back to me. The file will be saved on your memory stick, the contents of which can be viewed by going in to USB mode with the handset. The save file that you can zip and send over to us would be located in the SAVEDATA directory and begin with the name: ULES01455**. The two numbers on the end, where I've put stars, would be the slot in which you have saved the file. So the top one would be ULES0145500, next one down would be ULES0145501 and so on...

So, if you manage to find that, zip the folder that is named as the slot related to your save and email it to stuart.warren@sigames.com

FinalKick
18-05-2011, 22:46
You got mail :-)

FinalKick
25-05-2011, 17:55
Hey there...did you receive my Mail? And do you have a clue about the manager-Profile-Trouble? And by Chance, a way around these problems?

Stuart Warren
26-05-2011, 18:14
Hi FK, my apologies - I thought I had replied to your mail but evidently not! You have mail now :)

leecroft2009
28-05-2011, 15:40
Hi, I have the very same problem, I have deleted all my saves and stopped playing but would like to play it again. I would like to know how I can avoid the problem if I start playing again?