Imaginary Manager

Well, sometimes I go on Holiday for the season, but I am there for the transfer windows. For some reason, I go 'Continue', next day, check my News. 'Juventus has made a bid of 10,000,000 for Random Team's Random Player'. (I'm Juventus). I have got three players for my team which I haven't even bid for, my team does it for me. Anyone else had this and know what is happening? (The people weren't on my shortlist or anything).

They are good though.

Well, sometimes I go on Holiday for the season, but I am there for the transfer windows. For some reason, I go 'Continue', next day, check my News. 'Juventus has made a bid of 10,000,000 for Random Team's Random Player'. (I'm Juventus). I have got three players for my team which I haven't even bid for, my team does it for me. Anyone else had this and know what is happening? (The people weren't on my shortlist or anything).

They are good though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taffaz:

You can select options when you go on holiday. I'm not sure off the top of my head but I believe that one is about buying playing when you're on holiday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. You can choose whether your assistant manager can but players.

Archived