Bit of an Impasse.

So, Ive probably packed up the game for good now.

Ive have quite enjoyed FM11, despite several flaws, it does fundamentally become an enjoyable game.

I'll just describe the holding pattern I have had in my last game that may need looking at.

Playing in Sacndinavia, Sweden, Club called Forward.

Have them in the top flight of Sweden, so three promotions and also in Europa League qualifiers. The stadium is 3k which gets sold out almost always now.

I never have a positive bank account, the sale of players keeps me affloat, get me to break even and then it declines until another sale. The wage budget is always at or under target.

So, I have no way of improving the stadium (club won't borrow) thus no way of increasing gate revenue.

My youth set up is terrible, no way of improving it and thus no young talent come through to sell.

Competition prize money is mediocre so even the europa league qualifiers bump me up too much.

This is probably very well realistic.

And I could try to get into champions league by finding better free agents than my current players.

But there is just no way to build the club. They constantly just lose and lose money making it very hard. (The club only has a small loan and as I mentioned wages are always at or under target).

I know, with say a 10k stadium I could make them world beaters, get the dynamic league rep higher and so on, but it seem sclose to impossible without that.

Archived