How to fire a player/coach that I dont have ?!

I have really weird problem, last pre-season I was looking for new gk, and so I contacted lots players. I found this very highly rated gk, who to best of my re-collection didn't even want to negotiate with me(I might remember this wrong though), anyhow sometime later I notice that his sitting in my squad window. He has the red "Ine" tag, and I started to wonder whats going on. When I go to his profile with it says Danny Coyne, player/gk, gk, Lincoln Reserves, but I can still try to approach to sign him, or make Middlesborough offer for him. When I try to check his current contract it just gives blank page, though if I try to negoatiate a contract with him I can see his existing contract.

Anyway the reason I actually made this thread is because I want to get rid of him! His been "Ine" to play for over a season now, AND he doesn't actually show up as coach either BUT is taking a coach slot for me. Any ideas how I can sack his sorry arse ? Or can I use some editing program/cheats to do it ? Anything would appreciated, I really need that coach slot in better use :D

I have really weird problem, last pre-season I was looking for new gk, and so I contacted lots players. I found this very highly rated gk, who to best of my re-collection didn't even want to negotiate with me(I might remember this wrong though), anyhow sometime later I notice that his sitting in my squad window. He has the red "Ine" tag, and I started to wonder whats going on. When I go to his profile with it says Danny Coyne, player/gk, gk, Lincoln Reserves, but I can still try to approach to sign him, or make Middlesborough offer for him. When I try to check his current contract it just gives blank page, though if I try to negoatiate a contract with him I can see his existing contract.

Anyway the reason I actually made this thread is because I want to get rid of him! His been "Ine" to play for over a season now, AND he doesn't actually show up as coach either BUT is taking a coach slot for me. Any ideas how I can sack his sorry arse ? Or can I use some editing program/cheats to do it ? Anything would appreciated, I really need that coach slot in better use :D

Maybe use FMRTE to remove him from your team?

Weird problem though, that said I have had it happen to me in some form in older versions of FM but it wasn't an issue then as it was some no hope reserves player who had no impact on my game.

Archived