Goalie Training bug???

I have 4 goalkeeper coaches (all with very good stats in GK, Motivation, Discipline and Determination [at very least 15 in all categories]) and my training regime has 2.5 stars for GK's?!?

This coach rater thing says they should all be 4.5 stars in coaching http://bonzollm.vze.com/

Am in 2015, if that makes any difference whatsoever.

All other coaching categories are fine. :confused::confused:

I noticed this in my current game, my main training was fine (4 stars for both GK categories), but when I looked at my youth training the GK coaches showed as 2 stars?!

Turned out to be a weird quirk, I didnt have any youth players set to train in those categories (we had no youth goalies) when I set someone to train in that regime it magically showed 4 stars. Not sure if thats something that applies to you but it sounds suspicously similar.

go to each individual gk coach via training-coaches.

then if they are all selected to handling and shot stopping change it so two of the coaches are on handling only and the other two are on shot stopping only.

this may help.

I would say thats your problem, got me as well at the start.

I bet it was what I said, did you remove your players from the GK schedules for some reason (to change training maybe?)

Do a test now, put all your goalies on say striker training and go and look, if my theory is right the GK coach rating will drop to 2.5...

I bet it was what I said, did you remove your players from the GK schedules for some reason (to change training maybe?)

Do a test now, put all your goalies on say striker training and go and look, if my theory is right the GK coach rating will drop to 2.5...

Yup, it did exactly that.

But that's not what had happened to me, my 4 goalies were all on GK training!

That is weird then, but it must be connected to that somehow, did you fiddle with a new training regime for your goalies??

Nope, i just use the standard training regimes. Have tried to make my own, but they're never balanced enough.

Archived