[iPhone] National FA performance assessment

I was managing England, and finished first in my group in the World Cup European Qualifying. I had 8 wins, 1 tie and 1 defeat, 6 points ahead of the second placed nation (Scotland). However, the FA was not satisfied with my performance and sacked me.

Can you guys review this performance assessment system? It's quite unbalanced...

Thanks for the save, this has now been added to our database to investigate why you are being so harshly sacked.

Clearly, your results have been outstanding, apart from the two matches against Northern Ireland. I take it you are picking a strong squad, rather than picking lower division players or something odd like that?

Yeah, the Northern Ireland results made me change my tactic slightly, and it worked like a charm. I normally pick strong players, mostly from the Premier League, nothing odd.

In order to try to understand what happened I can provide a little more background: I accepted the English job when they failed to qualify to the European Championship. I had a quite good record on the friendlies, and they requested me to qualify for the World Cup. I managed to do that (first place finish), but was fired before the beginning of the second place playoffs. I wonder if this is not a bug related to the game engine assuming that the team failed to qualify for the playoffs, as other two managers were also fired in very similar conditions (France and Italy).

Archived