11.3 Database within 10.3 Game. Is This Possible?

Hi Guys,

This may sound unusual or completely ridiculous, but since I won't be playing 11.3 because of an apparent fitness/condition issue during matches I wondered if I could place the 11.3 database within the 10.3 game and use the updated leagues and squads.

Is that possible? Has anyone tried something like this to see what would happen.

Jeff

If you look in the editors hideaway you will find some database updates where people have updated FM2010 to make it accurate to the current season.

Also, when you say "apparent" issue do you mean you have heard that there is an issue or you have personally seen the issue? I've never had a problem with player fitness except when I was playing way down the amateur leagues in England and was playing in the league & 6 cups.

Thanks for tip about the Editor's Hideaway. I'll look into that.

In regards to what I said about an apparent issue to the fitness/condition, it's in reference to what I posted in the Bugs Forum. I don't know if it is a bug or not but I noticed, during Champions League and Europa League matches, results like 9-0, 7-0 and 6-0. I checked the stats and I noticed that the team that got clobbered, their condition was between 30-50% and the team that won, their condition was between 70-90%. Here is what I posted in the Bugs Forum.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I felt it should be reported just in case.

I just started my first new save using Version 11.3 and I noticed during the second qualifying stage of the Champions League that there were a lot of high scoring matches. 9-0, 7-0 and two 6-0 results. I checked the stats and I noticed for the team that got slaughtered, the condition of all the players was in the low 30-50%. The team that won, their conditioning was somewhere between 70-90%. It was like this for almost every match. In some cases where the score of the match was close, both teams were in the low 30-50% condition. This is also the case for Europa League matches as well.

I went back to my 10.3 save and I noticed the players condition for Champions League games was about the same for both teams on every match. It was somewhere between 70-90% and the match results scores were more realistic.

As I said, I don't know if this is a bug or if the match engine was changed between 10.3 and 11.3 regarding a players fitness/condition.

If needed, I made numerous screen shots that I will upload if requested.

I have noticed through searching the forum that other people have noticed this too but it hasn't been talked about much. I'm hoping that this is something that will be resolved for 12.0 otherwise I will keep on playing 10.3.

Thanks again for the tip,

Jeff

He's talking about the fitness of AI controlled clubs, not player controlled.

I agree with the OP. This is a problem, I've noticed it myself.

Correct. It's not my team that has a problem. I can control their fitness by rotating players and giving them rest. The problem is with AI controlled clubs. I don't know why one AI controlled club will have excellent fitness and another be totally exhausted to the point where some players end the match somewhere between 30 to 40%. I've seen this numerous times, especially when one team clobbers another. This issue didn't exist in 10.3. I've gone back into my 10.3 save and I haven't noticed this problem.

I'm hoping for a response from SI in the bugs forum. If this is a bug, great, hopefully it will be fixed in time for 12.0. If not, then I'm hoping for a response that would explain why this is happening.

Jeff

Archived