Problem with Bundesliga that needs fixing

Right.

I just started a new game with Kaiserslautern, and to my surprise, the only staff I have (due to lack of proper researching) is; assistant manager, goalkeeping coach, two youth coaches, one physio and one scout. Generally, all I really need to do is sign three scouts, one or two more physios, two fitness coaches, one, or maybe two, coach(es) and one first team coach.

But..

The problem with the way the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga is set up is that the 2nd team function the way reserve teams do in the Premier League, while this is far from the case in real life, where German teams' 2nd teams function like the 'B' teams in Primera Division, like Barcelona Atletico and Real Madric Castilla. The result is that you need a very, very large staff base to keep everyone under control.

What definitely needs fixing in FM 2012 is this issue. The German leagues needs to be revamped so that teams' 2nd squads function the way the Spanish teams' 2nd squads do.

PS!

The loan system throughout the game is seriously flawed. 250k loan fees when managing League Two teams and wanting to loan a promising Premier League u18 player?

i dont think this needs a revamp. its fine as it is, the b-teams play in the 3rd league if they get promoted and have their games there (some like werder 2 and stuttgart 2 are already playing in the 3.liga). so no issue.

by the way you can still play FIFA manager if you dont like these "flaws"...

i dont think this needs a revamp. its fine as it is, the b-teams play in the 3rd league if they get promoted and have their games there (some like werder 2 and stuttgart 2 are already playing in the 3.liga). so no issue.

by the way you can still play FIFA manager if you dont like these "flaws"...

You really think so? B teams aren't reserve teams. There are several transfers for players to play in the B team. You see this every transfer window. They are basically two different teams within the club, whereas in FM the B teams function as reserve teams.

Archived