Is this possible?

Sorry if I made a lot of threads today but I want as much info as I can before doing this. Is it possible to load all the leagues from all nations with a large database considering my PC's performance is half a star? Also what is the best new game setup if I want to load all players from all over the world (if it's even possible)?

Sorry if I made a lot of threads today but I want as much info as I can before doing this. Is it possible to load all the leagues from all nations with a large database considering my PC's performance is half a star? Also what is the best new game setup if I want to load all players from all over the world (if it's even possible)?

What are you PC specs? Star rating is massively flawed anyway.

What are you PC specs? Star rating is massively flawed anyway.

It's old and not used for much except browsing the web and some other simple tasks. Anyway here are the specs:

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 1.70GHz, 768MB RAM and Nvidia GeForce 2 MX GPU with 64MB memory.

Ancient, isn't it?

If I was you, I wouldn't load more than 2 or 3 nations. You don't have much ram so if you try load all leagues and players you could be waiting hours just to skip a week or even a few days.

Yeah but I thought about loading them in view-only mode to reduce the load on the RAM. I currently have a game with the English, Italian and Spanish leagues and all players from the South American continent loaded. Will that be enough for a long-term game?

I don't play the game very fast and I prefere depth over speed, what I consider good speed would most probably see as unacceptable. I would however not even consider this on my 8GB RAM hexa core computer.

Archived