Complete career stats?

Im looking for å way to find my players complete careers stats. If you just go to history it displays only the league stats for that player. I want to check out the complete career stats with all competitions. It used to be on earlier version of FM/CM, but I cant seem to find it on the latest versions. Is it just me, or have SI removed it, and why?

I promise you it did. I think its a long time ago, but I remember checking it out on several versions trying to beat the goalscoring record of Pele. For all I know it might be the CM-days? I have played this game since 92-93(Amiga) and theres no doubt they had it on early versions, but I cant remember when they stopped it...

I think FM 06 was the first to stop it. All the previous ones I played (from CM 96/97) had it all.

I don't know why you can't use tick boxes when checking the history, can see league history, european history, all together....

extacely! Im no programmer either, but it shouldnt be that hard really. You just fetch som information and display it in a certain way. With no problems I can do such a thing in Excell using the rigth commands, why should it be som hard for a real programmer doing it on a game based on statistics?

It used to be there, but cant remember the last game which had it. But why has it been removed?
There are at least 2 other threads on page 1 of GD discussing the same thing. It's something to do with it being hideously complicated to implement, despite the fact that it seems as though it shouldn't be.

I was always under the impression that only league stats are shown because thats the way it works in real life.

Not saying its right or wrong just that all official stats in real life are "League Only"

I was always under the impression that only league stats are shown because thats the way it works in real life.

I'll admit that my post was hearsay. Someone else posted saying a SI employee had explained it (so presumably it's buried somewhere in GD) but they couldn't remember what it was.

Archived