My best ever result.

On my current Man utd save, I'm having a season not unlike the one United are having in real life. Even though Liverpool are struggling in the league, I still didn't expect to do this in their own back yard.

unitede.jpg

chicharito is way too good in the game, but at least he's not overly over rated like rooney who constantly finishes top goalscorer, thats an impressive victory my best every was in the north london derby....tottenham 0-1 barnet :D

chicharito is way too good in the game, but at least he's not overly over rated like rooney who constantly finishes top goalscorer, thats an impressive victory my best every was in the north london derby....tottenham 0-1 barnet :D

Way too good in the game?

He has hit 20 goals in his very first season in the premiership, when he has very rarely started games and rarely plays more than the final 25 minutes of a match. He could become a truely fantastic striker who could terrorise premiership defences for the next 10 years.

Best result has to be: Man City 0-5 Reading (F.A. Cup final season 2015/16)

That game was played off the back of man city's 2nd premiership title campaign, I ended their unbeaten run of 13, and completed my first double, having won the League Cup earlier in the year :)

Chicharito in my opinion is the best goalscorer in FM 2011. Every season he just goes through these crazy runs where he's scoring 2 or more goals for like 8-10 matches in a row. He also hits the 30 goal mark. Finally the funny thing is that in the 2 and a half years I've been in charge of united, Liverpool have sacked 3 managers while Man City have sacked 2.

Chicharito actually took the place of Rooney in my Man Utd save. He scored all the time. Brilliant player.

My best ever result was a 5-2 win over Barcelona at the Nou Camp with my Inter Milan side. I beat them 5-0 the season prior at home but they had major injury troubles with Puyol, Pique, Abidal, Milito all out, they had to play Muniesa and another youth at centre back, Fontas at LB.

Not sure it is my best result ever but one that brougth the nicest feeling was when my Sampdoria team beat Olympique Lyonnais 6-1 in the champions league final last season.

By comparison, it's neither a high scoring victory, or indeed a win over a mighty side. Certainly one of the most pleasing results of this save though.

2-2vsBara.png

Imagine if you will, disgruntled with the performances of senior players and some of my star signings, I decided to shake things up a little.

So in this match, given I've got some very good regen youth prospects, I decide to hurl five of them in at the deep-end, with only a few games between them so far, against the mighty Barcelona.

Jaroslav Vlk was one of those players, playing only his second senior match for my club... and what a game to remember! Pulled our team back into the game twice with his goals, one of which was a deft lob into the top right-hand corner of the Barça goal, from the edge of the left corner of the 18 yard box. The other four all performed heroically, including my giant 6'7" Turkish stopper Onur Akin, who came on in the second half and kept Lionel Messi in his pocket.

Even my young Libyan midfielder Ahmed Al Wahaj (interestingly his place of birth is Misurata), held his nerve against the mighty midfield machine of Barça, as if he were defending his hometown against Gaddafi's forces!

tanksmiley.gif

The best part about all this is that aside from being a great result with a bunch of kids from my youth team, the five that played earn less than one fortieth of Lionel Messi's weekly wage between them. :D

Nice result goku seems you still have quite a few of the original Utd players around :thup:

My best result in FM 2011 would either be my 6-0 win at the Bernebeau as Arsenal or my 9-0 away win at Nottingham Forest when they were in the Premiership and I was in League One :D

Archived