Torres can't score.......... yeah right

Had Torres stayed at Liverpool im sure he would have enjoyed the goal scoring feats that he is experiencing now. Torres has hit brilliant form in my game scoring 9 goals in 3 games. Including a brilliant 4 goals against Fulham followed by a hat-trick against in-form Manchester City.

If only Torres had stayed on at Liverpool, him and Suarez would have been brilliant together

then again how often do two great goalscorers work together to score loads of goals plus torres is a loner he hates being alongside another striker, its evident at chelsea it was evident when keane went to liverpool and it was evident when aguero went to atletico, he has to be the center of attention

So based on a game where you managed to get Torres to score, he and Suarez would have been a great partnership!! Something wrong with the logic there.

I agree that Torres is/was a great striker but he has lost some of his Pace and his attitude in real life is not what it should be. When things aren't going for him he sulks and becomes lazy. Before he joined Liverpool I would have loved to see him at Man Utd but unless his attitude dramatically changes he will end up being a long way behind Hernandez and a waste of money. To be honest it was the best piece of business Liverpool have ever done.

Anyone who thinks the real life Torres wasn't a busted flush just has to look at the facts. First season played 87% of matches scored lots, second season played 72% of matches scored a lot when he wasn't injured, third season played 52% of games scored some when not injured, this season played 30% of games and team played with ten men most of the time he was playing when he wasn't injured. Last years world cup, he couldn't even get into the Spanish side, the press made it out that he was still carrying an injury but if that is so why did they take him to the finals, it isn't as if Spain are short of strikers. It is pretty evident over the last four years that the injuries he has suffered have taken their toll just like Michael Owen before him.

To the OP your Torres is not the real one but a computer simulation based on his past form. I doubt very much his stats in FM 2012 will make him a sought after player. Roman has bought himself another Shevchenko.

So based on a game where you managed to get Torres to score, he and Suarez would have been a great partnership!! Something wrong with the logic there.

I am not basing my judgement on what Torres has done in the game. This goal scoring streak reminded me how Torres used to play at Liverpool. Not in volume of goals but in performances. This led me to think about how he would have played with Suarez that finally led me to that conclusion

I am not basing my judgement on what Torres has done in the game. This goal scoring streak reminded me how Torres used to play at Liverpool. Not in volume of goals but in performances. This led me to think about how he would have played with Suarez that finally led me to that conclusion

Key phrase there, 'How Torres Used To Play'. He's certainly not the player he was 3-4 years ago. He's a good striker but no longer anything special.

Archived