Why does no one wanna loan my players =(

I've got a lot of youngers who aren't gonna get any games, so I offer them out

I ask for no fee and no wage contributions and I just get a blanket "no one is interested" response without any explanation

These are good players too

The players are probably too good (high rep) so they refuse to play for lower rep teams, and the high rep teams don't need them because they're no better than what the teams already have.

The players are probably too good (high rep) so they refuse to play for lower rep teams, and the high rep teams don't need them because they're no better than what the teams already have.

yes this is a huge problem.

Players who say that "looking forward to go on loan to gain first team experience" needs to be smarter and not only look at the loan club's reputation but also their chance of playing there and if they would gain anything while there. They invariably just pick the biggest club amongst the bids you accept and then complain when they come back because they weren't good enough to play well there (the minimum requirement for a successful loan spell is 7.00). They also complain if they play well but the level of the league is too low for them.

The loaned player needs to be good enough to play regularly and dominate, but if he is, he doesn't want to go to that club.

Archived