Question about player PA ratings from Ast Manager and Coaching staff?

So as the thread title suggests this is about how the game or more accurately my assistant rates certain players in certain positions. To cut a long story short im looking for a class right winger for my Ajax team who can develop alongside my current young side. So anyway I sign this young brazilian, he is predominantly right footed (Right: Very strong - Left: Reasonable), he plays as natural as an AMC and accomplished as ARM/ALM/ST.

So when I go to 'report' my attacking coach (Judging CA: 16 Judging PA: 19) says hes 3.5 star AMC with a PA of 4.5 stars, he's a 3 star ST with 4 star PA in that position, but this is where it gets weird... Hes says hes 3 star in AML with 4 star potential, but only 2 star as an AMR with only 3 star potential. I cant figure out why?? Thats the main reason I bought him, to play AMR, hes plays both AMR and AML as accomplished, hes predominantly right footed but equally not bad with his left, so why on earth does it rate him as 1 whole star less effective playing down the right??

Is this just some odd anomaly that I should ignore, perhaps something to do with the computer rating system? Or does it mean fundamentally he is crap in that position for no discernable reason?

Any ideas welcome... if he cant play there to be honest hes a massive waste of money. As an aside whats the best stats for an AMR (or AML) im assuming its speed, acceleration, dribbling, crossing, passing, creativity and off the ball (mainly) with finishing and long shots as secondaries, is that about right??

Positions are secretly on a 1-20 scale, rather than just being ineffectual, accomplished, natural, etc. I'm guessing your player has a higher rating for AML than AMR- maybe 19 AML and 16 AMR, both of which would register as "accomplished".

Archived