whats the most players you have had called up at once for international duty

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

From the Records Thread:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Most Players called up for internationals - Aqnfiqw - Arsenal - 83 - Proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Impressive... I thought 8 was good lol icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wardog:

at least that manager had strenth in depth </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did icon_smile.gif

I think i had about 30 top class players in my first team squad then...Loads got unhappy as my starting line up was basically still the same as the Arsenal one now. I couldn't change anyone as they were playing so well. It caused a lot of trouble!

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danbe27:

86!!! just now. quickly jumped on here. majority are young... 37 are senior call-ups </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got proof?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danbe27:

how do you take screenshot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There should be a button that says "Print Screen" near your F1-F12 keys. Press this, and then go into MSPaint, or another image editing type program, and paste. This will paste the picture you just took onto the screen, then save this picture and upload it onto a site, such as www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us

Archived