Playing History

Just seen a thread over at the skinning hideout and got this idea in my head for future FM's and just wanted to see what you guys thought....

Would really like to see them add domestic cups and european record's to a players history with the option to look at a certain comp or to view all comps combined.

Would be a great addition IMO.

People including myself have been asking for this for years and it seems like such a logical thing to add but apparently not.

Someone from SI answered in another thread a while back explaining why this would be so hard to implement. Shame.

People including myself have been asking for this for years and it seems like such a logical thing to add but apparently not.

Someone from SI answered in another thread a while back explaining why this would be so hard to implement. Shame.

Gutted......I thought it would of been pretty easy to do but i'm no computer wizard, so guess i thought wrong.

The thing is, you can view the information for the current season on the 'stats' page. You can view the information for previous seasons at the bottom of the page if you select the season in question in the 'history' page. It's juts a matter of getting it in the more reader friendly and comparable format that the League statistics are expressed in. I don't understand what would be so hard about it?

The thing is, you can view the information for the current season on the 'stats' page. You can view the information for previous seasons at the bottom of the page if you select the season in question in the 'history' page. It's juts a matter of getting it in the more reader friendly and comparable format that the League statistics are expressed in. I don't understand what would be so hard about it?

I don't either but if it was that easy they would have done it by now i guess.

Archived