Guardiola stole my tactic! Awesome!

So I'm playing Barca in the Champions League semi-final, it's a great game, both teams attacking beautifully and defending fiercely. With Iniesta having a worryingly strong performance, I head over to OPP instructions to order my players to close him down and tackle him hard. Checking to make sure Messi hasn't been moved into the center forward position, I look at the opposition formation and Guardiola isn't using his usual 4-3-3 but my "4-5-1 Control." We ended up narrowly winning the tie 6-5, but win or lose, I couldn't be more proud!

Nice touch, SI!

So I'm playing Barca in the Champions League semi-final, it's a great game, both teams attacking beautifully and defending fiercely. With Iniesta having a worryingly strong performance, I head over to OPP instructions to order my players to close him down and tackle him hard. Checking to make sure Messi hasn't been moved into the center forward position, I look at the opposition formation and Guardiola isn't using his usual 4-3-3 but my "4-5-1 Control." We ended up narrowly winning the tie 6-5, but win or lose, I couldn't be more proud!

Nice touch, SI!

There is an AI tactic called 4-5-1 Control not to burst your bubble..

There is an AI tactic called 4-5-1 Control not to burst your bubble..

Are you sure? I looked in the database to see if that was the case and didn't see any 4-5-1's but "4-5-1" and "4-5-1 Defensive Midfielder."

If true though, that's a shame. It would be great if the AI was that adaptive.

Are you sure? I looked in the database to see if that was the case and didn't see any 4-5-1's but "4-5-1" and "4-5-1 Defensive Midfielder."

If true though, that's a shame. It would be great if the AI was that adaptive.

I thought there was but I can't find it either. The AI adaptability is one of the least advanced areas of the game IIRC but perhaps SI have implemented this :thup: good result winning though!

Archived