Fm 11.2.1

If there isn't an official link somewhere I have it, but its only for the DVD pc version of the game.

I have them all, saddo that I am 11.1.0 -> 11.3.0

fm2011v11.2.1_pc_patch.exe - it's 186mb in size. I actually already have 11.2.0 uploaded to a server if that would do instead.

would really appreciate it if you could upload the fm2011v11.2.1_pc_patch.exe just really want to continue my saved game and from what i've read patch 11.2 has problems installing saved games you wish to continue. And yes it is for use with DVD PC version

I'm assuming you have the original 11.2.1 save backed up? AS I don't think saves are backwards compatible.

Anyway I did the same on my save, I was doing really well and in about March time of my 6th season I installed the 11.3 patch but it pretty much destroyed all the tactical and player work I had done up to that point so after getting to August, I reverted back and picked up from the March save where I left off.

Here is a link to download: http://www.gamepron.com/file/604/Football-Manager-2011-Patch-11.2.1-PC-Disc/

THis is the exact place I redownloaded mine from a couple of weeks ago.

Archived