can some one or SI answer this PLEASE ? its about player history

hello

sometimes if im bored with the game. i put myself into it as a player........

this time i put me in as a chelsea player with full history..... 300 so Appearance with 170ish goals (egotistical i know)

but that should mean im chelsea's all time top scorer with 170 goals

but it still has Bobby Tambling as top scorer with 164.........mmmmmm

those this mean editing a players history in the editor is pointless.

if anyone can answer this it would be good !!!

have you tried playing a league game with you scoring? as the leading scorer will be set in the club records in the history

i did. i scored on the 1st league game of the season it was my 173 league goal. on the player history screen it says 173 goals !...but on the chelsea records screen it still has Bobby Tambling as chelsea top league scorer with 164?

just pick a nobody that the game wont miss. somebody in the lower leagues... and in editor, change his Name, Age ,Hair+Skin colour, Place of birth and Nationality to suit your own info......edit player history and put him(yourself) to what club you want to manage.....

then just start a game under a made up name.........rite now im managing chelsea under the name or Paddy O'Toole ! :) and there is a world class irish guy in the team with my name !!!! and he's a national treasure !

just pick a nobody that the game wont miss. somebody in the lower leagues... and in editor, change his Name, Age ,Hair+Skin colour, Place of birth and Nationality to suit your own info......edit player history and put him(yourself) to what club you want to manage.....

then just start a game under a made up name.........rite now im managing chelsea under the name or Paddy O'Toole ! :) and there is a world class irish guy in the team with my name !!!! and he's a national treasure !

Or you could just make a new player instead of editing one :D

Archived