forgot how to play

why have my players decided to foget how to defend and score and it aint my tactics seeing as i have won two league titles in a row an i get to any cup and they just dont play against roma in the cup i lost 7-2 but in the league i win 5-1 against spurs in europe ive just lost 5-0 at home and in all the games i have dominated creating twice as many chances getting twice as many shots on target so why can my top scorer with 45 goals not score or any of my other players who have score between 10 and 30 goals not score? and my defence that has conceded 26 goals all season in the league concede so easily????????

Forgot how to grammar.

At a guess (from the very limited information you've provided us with), you've increased the reputation of your club, so opponents now set up far more defensively against you aiming to frustrate and catch you on the counter. You simply haven't evolved your tactics in the way that you need to.

Im not 100% up on these things, but I have heard of a bug which affects the Italian league, whether thats playing a part I dont know im sure someone more knowledgable can clear that up. But it could be just plain old complacency setting in. When you have dominant teams for so long they often go through a period of being totally useless, its quite often due to media interaction and team talks making them think they dont need to try. Just a theory worth looking into.

My current Ajax game we hit a similar patch were I suddenly lost against the bottom of the league team and then went on a 5 game run of 3 draws and 2 losses domestically and in Europe.

Archived