Fined player changes personality

Fined Paulo Henrique 1 weeks wages after getting a red card in a league match.

Temperament +1

Aggression -1

Resolute ----> Spirited

AFAIK, Spirited is a better personality type than Resolute, anyone an expert on personalities?

Has my player gotten better or worse as a result of the fine?

Resolute is Determination & Professionalism between 15 & 17.

Spirited is Professionalism between 15 & 17, Temperament >9 & Pressure >14

If a player qualifies for both Spirited takes priority. It seems like adding +1 to his temperament has pushed him to qualify for both descriptions which means his temperament is now 9.

Aggression isn't part of a player's personality but its used in ME calculations.

As to what I'm not sure but its a key skill for Stopper DCs, Ball winning MCs & target men. So those making challenges to win a ball.

What about the -1 for Aggression? A case of him less likely to make challenges for the ball or what?

Pretty much. I'm assuming Ganso doesn't have a great tackling attribute anyway, so it's probably not too much of a loss for you: as long as he has a decent workrate, he'll still do the same job closing down around the pitch, he just won't be quite as willing to charge in recklessly in pursuit of the ball. He shouldn't actually shirk tackles unless he has a low bravery attribute as well.

Also, in FM, the high aggression players don't tone it down in training, so when you get those "Player X was injured by Player Y in training yesterday" injury notices, it's usually a high aggression player doing the crippling.

Archived