Game keeps crashing - which files do I delete and how do I find them?

Hi lads,

My game keeps crashing on a certain date. I first encountered it with Barcelona in the second season. Bit annoyed but started over again (using Barca) and the same happened. I thought it may be something to do with Barca (unlikely I know) so I decided to manage Ipswich, but the same happened!

I know I've got to delete some files, but which ones and how do I find them? I am a total novice with stuff like this so bit of patience may be required if I ask a stupid question after a reply. Thanks in advance!

Hi lads,

My game keeps crashing on a certain date. I first encountered it with Barcelona in the second season. Bit annoyed but started over again (using Barca) and the same happened. I thought it may be something to do with Barca (unlikely I know) so I decided to manage Ipswich, but the same happened!

I know I've got to delete some files, but which ones and how do I find them? I am a total novice with stuff like this so bit of patience may be required if I ask a stupid question after a reply. Thanks in advance!

I dont think its as simple as just deleting some files, what i would do is make a most in the bugs forum, i believe Neil or one of the other dev's will PM a fix or walk you through the process.

Archived