Fan Day

Despite being a newly promoted club, despite half-a-team of new top quality signings and despite being top of the league on an unbeaten streak it seems the fans don't want to come. For the third time since the start of the game I'm facing a "record low attendance" for the upcoming fixture! I'm only three months into the game!

Anyway, how can I get the fans to come?

I've seen Fan Days mentioned on the forum but I can't find how to hold one in the game - is it an option that's always available (if so where do I find it, please?), or is it only available at certain points of the game (if so, is there a pattern?)

Thanks.

Thanks guys, I can stop looking for the option now then.

It's a shame 'cos it might be a nice feature if it coud be requested whenever you feel the need.

Afterall, if it's not available when you are anticipating a record low attendance (no matter how illogical that might be) then when is it available? Clearly mis-implemented :(

If used properly it could be a vital tool for boosting home support for tough matches, as well as persuading fans to come to less-attractive fixtures.

If the board feel that attendances are too low they will hold a fan day to attract fans... if the game is a good game then it helps attendances - especially if you win comfortably...

if you lose badly... *shrugs*

Archived