Underrated players

An interesting 1 for me would be torres as in down grading,when i start tweaking my own db i'll be lowering him slightly as lets be right its not just like hes been bad for a month or 2 its about 12-13 months now

Charles N'Zogbia for one. I was shocked when I took a peek at him.

Personally I think he's a quality player - rapid, skillful and a good finisher. The consistent interest in him from home and abroad would seem to confirm that.

To be honest I can't think of many others. I was mostly happy with the ratings this year. Much, much better than 08, the last version I played for any decent length of time.

Rooney needs downgraded as well.

I'd agree with that. I've started a save with Man Utd for a bit of fun and Rooney has consistently scored 55-70 goals a season in each of the 7 seasons I've played.

An interesting 1 for me would be torres as in down grading,when i start tweaking my own db i'll be lowering him slightly as lets be right its not just like hes been bad for a month or 2 its about 12-13 months now
Rooney needs downgraded as well.

Well the title says 'underrated' not 'overrated' players.

Well the title says 'underrated' not 'overrated' players.

All fits into same thing doesn't it im sure he'll be looking at overrated players as well despite not saying it in the title

Surely Pedro from Barcelona.

Well ive mentioned this alot over last few months i think its the fact of him been either footed but in saying that 5 season in on 1 save and his stats haven't gone up or down which is odd, he dose play alot for barca and spain though in my games

Archived