Consistently losing money every month WHY!!!

In my fourth season with my beloved Arsenal:D

My Question is this,i lose money every month on my confidence update.I dont spent pots of money man city style my biggest signing was yaya sanogo 15m.So why do i always lose money.I spend 1.4m a month on wages

consistently pack out the Emirates so no problem there.Im stumped:confused:

In my fourth season with my beloved Arsenal:D

My Question is this,i lose money every month on my confidence update.I dont spent pots of money man city style my biggest signing was yaya sanogo 15m.So why do i always lose money.I spend 1.4m a month on wages

consistently pack out the Emirates so no problem there.Im stumped:confused:

Because you are spending more than you are earning.

Have a look at your income and expenses to see which areas you are receiving and spending money from. See if improvements can be made.

Aside from that though a lot of clubs receive a big chunk of income at the beginning and end of the season so its not odd to see a small loss on a monthly basis.

Aside from that though a lot of clubs receive a big chunk of income at the beginning and end of the season so its not odd to see a small loss on a monthly basis.

This. Do not worry too much about monthly loses. I would be more worried if you were set to make huge yearly losses. Season ticket, prize money, sponsorship etc. all happen at beginning/end of the season, while ticket money does go in weekly - it will be not as much as the other income. Expendenture (wages, rentals, other things) is taking out on a weekly/monthly basis so it is very normal.

last season i made 277m and lost 278m so not bad but dont really want to lose money with Arsenal's good financial reputation

P.S i have a bank loan of 189m in 2014.so i owe 1.3m a month until 2029.Dont know if this is from the Emirates but it could explain me consistently lose 5 to 10 million every month

Every club in the EPL will lose money most months (aside from transfer profits) because some of the major income factors (PL money, competition success money) are doled out as lump sums. The board have no clue about this income stream, so I've had projects cancelled because of lack of funds days before receiving millions (but I've also had euro 38 M of interest free loans from the chairman for the same reason).

Arsenal have high outgoings in terms of loans, a massive backroom staff and a big squad - once you include reserves/youth. In my current Arsenal save I've cleared out over half the scouts, all the youth coaches and trimmed the wage bill by kicking out many of the reserves and youths that won't ever get a game.

Archived