Whats the best

Best Thing: My favourite feature is the latest iteration of the tactics wizard. It's more intuitive and flexible... and you can always go into more technical detail should you need to!

Good Teams: No idea... I start off with low rep, unemployed :)

What I Would Change: Scouting! It's far too easy at the moment. It doesn't need to be any more complicated, just less reliable. RE: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/263556-Scouts-are-too-good.-Discuss.

The best thing is the stability...

I've never been able to play a save without saving at least once per day because of crash-dumps; it can be weeks before I save in FM11 (I mean weeks real-time, the game is constantly running). I'm still not brave enough to extend beyond 15 matches between saves but it's better than the old style 5 matches... (if time allowed ;) )

good teams to play with? it depends on what you like to play... I like LLM and have had a reasonably successful Eastleigh save which I dropped due to the poor 11.2 version... and I'm really enjoying my original Hereford save though, which I'd abandoned after a crash dump and went back to just prior to 11.3 being released.

I'd change the throw-ins in the ME... they are by far the worst aspect of FM in any incarnation for me... SI really need to work at them for 12..

Archived