Coolest UNEXPECTED transfers you've noticed (hot prospects/wonderkids mostly)

I've had a few save files and of course, I can't see every transfer. However, there have been a few really interesting, and cool, ones I've noticed within the first couple of years:

- Sunderland signs both Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku (on the same game file! Sunderland had both simultaneously. Came close to CL, but did win Carling Cup before selling Sanchez to Barca...)

- Zenit signs Eden Hazard (...then sells to Barca a couple years later for $80m)

- Gladbach gets Giovanni dos Santos (then sells to Marseille)

- Napoli signs Lewis Holtby (and a ton of other young German talent for some reason...but Holtby sticks out most to me)

What about you guys? See any wonderkids or future great players transferring to some lesser-prestigious clubs? Or even huge named established players going to smaller clubs? etc etc

The Sunderland signings I really liked. Was wondering how frequently something like that happens...

on my currant save in the 2010-11 season Sunderland was in the relegation zone and they signed Eden Hazard in january window for 19m! which was a nice transfer to see. in 14 game he scored 7 and made 6 and they finished 11th ....so money well spent !!!......in the same window arsenal signed Nani for 10m ?? which was a bit annoying and unrealistic ....

Man Utd signed Aguero for his 45 million release clause. Needless to say, the partnership of Rooney and Aguero tears apart almost every defense. Fortunately, the goalie they replaced VDS with sucks ****, as well as a poor midfield they never improve after Scholes and Giggs retired, so they still lose the league to Man City.

Eden Hazard is playing for Atl. Madrid...the club that just won the Champions League in 2013! They've kept Aguero. Also have some guy named Berbatov on the squad...

Spain actually had 3 of the last 4 teams in the Champions League.

blackburn bought nolan roux for 4.3m at the beginning of the second season on my game and he scored 28 goals and blackburn finished 2nd

Similar thing happened to me, he had a couple of good seasons at Blackburn, though they always slid down the table at the end of the season, then he moved to Chelsea for about £18 million

In my game Arsenal let Jack Wilshere go on a free at the end of the 14-15 season, fairly shocking, although I was ****ed I had lost track of him and didn't get in an offer.

Same happened on my Q.P.R save, i managed to get him by offering him 170k per week!

In my game Arsenal let Jack Wilshere go on a free at the end of the 14-15 season, fairly shocking, although I was ****ed I had lost track of him and didn't get in an offer.

Same thing on my current Chelsea save, went for free to AZ Alkmar

Just gone on loan in 2013 to Everton with the prospect of a £5.25m transfer if the loan came off. Signed in January and player 2 sub games for them before he returned to Arsenal. ???? I don't understand the AI managers sometimes.

Just gone on loan in 2013 to Everton with the prospect of a £5.25m transfer if the loan came off. Signed in January and player 2 sub games for them before he returned to Arsenal. ???? I don't understand the AI managers sometimes.

I believe that Wilshere's PA is not fixed so he might be not good enough for AI Arsenal

Archived