PDA

View Full Version : Is there any workaround for International Withdrawal bug ??

Nik_Dut
08-05-2011, 15:46
I have Nader Chadli (Belgium) withdrawn from international and after 9 international matches later, despite his terrific performances in Eredivisie, He is still skipped the selection and his International Status still read "Withdrawn from International Squad"

Is there anything I can do to fix this ???

looknohands
08-05-2011, 17:06
Use FMRTE and replace the blank relationship that has a value of 50 with a "favorite player"- might be a good idea to use a teammate.

Jibby123
08-05-2011, 21:13
Thanks looknohands, that had me foxed as well and was peeing me off. Sorted, nice one.

looknohands
08-05-2011, 23:55
Oh, forgot to mention that once you save the data in FMRTE, you'll need to continue your FM game in order to see the change, if I recall correctly. So:
1. Save your game (create a new save file, just to be sure.)
2. Open FMRTE and load data.
3. Find the player(s) in question (and divert your eyes from the CA/PA values if you want/need to)
4. Go to the relations tab, and look for one with a value of 50 (no type given)
5. Change the type to likes person and enter a name (anyone will do...though you probably don't want to make it the head coach of a rival team!)
6. Save FMRTE
7. Check the player's screen in FM. If it still sas "withdrawn from international duty" advance the game forward a day or so. Tag should be gone and a "liked person" should now appear on the personal tab.

P.S. I'm not certain, but this may affect a player's eligibility status. In a previous game, my Swiss goalie had taken up Canadian citizenship but didn't meet the 5 year requirement in order to play for the national team. I withdrew him from duty and not long afterwards he was called into the Canadian squad (June of 2012.) In my current save, I haven't recalled the player from international duty (he was selected but never played) and has just now become eligible to play for Canada...but it's 2013 (so he's met the 5 year requirement, and I received a message indicating so, which didn't happen in the other save.)

Nik_Dut
09-05-2011, 05:06
so, it is a known bug ?

milnerpoint
09-05-2011, 10:30
yes its been reported in countless threads.

trekman
09-05-2011, 11:02
If you dont want to use FMRTE then you could add another manager and take over the Belgium team and pick him yourself which should work.