View Full Version : Is there any workaround for International Withdrawal bug ??
I have Nader Chadli (Belgium) withdrawn from international and after 9 international matches later, despite his terrific performances in Eredivisie, He is still skipped the selection and his International Status still read "Withdrawn from International Squad"
Is there anything I can do to fix this ???
Use FMRTE and replace the blank relationship that has a value of 50 with a "favorite player"- might be a good idea to use a teammate.
Thanks looknohands, that had me foxed as well and was peeing me off. Sorted, nice one.
Oh, forgot to mention that once you save the data in FMRTE, you'll need to continue your FM game in order to see the change, if I recall correctly. So:
1. Save your game (create a new save file, just to be sure.)
2. Open FMRTE and load data.
3. Find the player(s) in question (and divert your eyes from the CA/PA values if you want/need to)
4. Go to the relations tab, and look for one with a value of 50 (no type given)
5. Change the type to likes person and enter a name (anyone will do...though you probably don't want to make it the head coach of a rival team!)
6. Save FMRTE
7. Check the player's screen in FM. If it still sas "withdrawn from international duty" advance the game forward a day or so. Tag should be gone and a "liked person" should now appear on the personal tab.
P.S. I'm not certain, but this may affect a player's eligibility status. In a previous game, my Swiss goalie had taken up Canadian citizenship but didn't meet the 5 year requirement in order to play for the national team. I withdrew him from duty and not long afterwards he was called into the Canadian squad (June of 2012.) In my current save, I haven't recalled the player from international duty (he was selected but never played) and has just now become eligible to play for Canada...but it's 2013 (so he's met the 5 year requirement, and I received a message indicating so, which didn't happen in the other save.)
yes its been reported in countless threads.
If you dont want to use FMRTE then you could add another manager and take over the Belgium team and pick him yourself which should work.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.