loading other leagues while during a save?

Im in season 2022/23 and I want to load some other leagues because Ive found the production of new talent from the three leagues I have at the minute, (Prem League, Serie A & Liga BBVA) hugely limited and even the South Americas arnt producing that many new talents, and im wondering if theres any way to load other leagues like the french, german & dutch ones while during this save?

I do not think you can - once you selected the leagues when you set up your new game that is it.

However, I do not think that having more leagues loaded would make any difference. I only ever have one league loaded (EPL) and I never have any problems with finding talent from all of the non loaded leagues.

If you have the largest database loaded then your abilitiy to find players will depend on your scouting knowledge as well. I employe at least 6 scouts and constantly send them around the world to increase my scouting knowledge and maybe this is why i do not have a problem finding good re-gens.

I have 14scouts and 5 of them are scouting the world constantly, still yet I am struggling to find new gems, I can find the common 2.5stars going on 3stars but hardly any that are hitting the 3.5s & 4s :-/ In the last 3 seasons Ive only found one star for the future and the rest of my team are going on about 28 now, and I know thats a good age for players but even so, I want to put their experience to use on the younger players by tutoring but I cant find none! And also even though my youth facilities are top notch aswell as my recruitment network, ive only ever found one star from it!

I have 14scouts and 5 of them are scouting the world constantly, still yet I am struggling to find new gems, I can find the common 2.5stars going on 3stars but hardly any that are hitting the 3.5s & 4s :-/

You do know stars are a comparison with your own team right? So, if you have a world top team, you will NEVER find a 5 star player and very, very rarely a 4 star player.

1star normally equals a "devent liga bbva player" 2.5-3star "leading star" and so onwards is just a top class world players, and thats all i want really.... a world class team! as i said, perfectionist...

What are your scout ratings like - Judging Player Ability and Judging Player Potential? Mine are never any lower than 18 for both.

Also, I have some search filters set up as well and i have found some crackers this way as well. I have a search filter set up for Under 17's with a value of £2,500,000 or more. This is not foolproof but every month I will check this filter and see who it brings up and then if his stats look good i get scout reports on him. i also have a search filter for Brazilian and Argentinian under 17's as well.

Bear in mind that your scouts might not rate him but he can still turn into a superstar. I have many players like this and using my own instinct and looking at scout reports and the player stats, I to pick up future first team players. Do not get me wrong, I do sometimes pick up players who turn out useless but this is always going to be a risk and is the same in real life.

1star normally equals a "devent liga bbva player" 2.5-3star "leading star" and so onwards is just a top class world players, and thats all i want really.... a world class team! as i said, perfectionist...

Turns out finding a team of Messi's is quite impossible in 1 lifetime :).

If you look at Messi's stars what are his? On my game (2013) he has 4 stars for both. Now he is clearly the best player in the world and only has 4 out of 5 in his star ratings. So using this as a yardstick a 3 star player is going to be good enough to play for any of the the top teams and a 2.5 star player will be decent in any mid table to title challenging team.

Archived