Domestic Player Bias

• 1 month later...

when you say 50 - 60% do you mean in your squad or actually playing. My lineup regularly includes around 5 englishmen (playing crystal palace in the premiership) and i have about 5 - 7 players being called up to the national squad every time they play (probably the only club with that many England internationals)... yet my domestic bias is about 3... something has got be wrong... Marc?

Get more players from your teams country in the team. To reach around 10 for this you need approximately 50 to 60% of your players to be locals!

I believe it's actually updated after every single transfer you make. I am not sure if it is anyhow related to your line-up.

Just a hunch .... admit it ... you're also England manager?

I would of liked to say yes but after winning the world cup and Euro Cup early in the game I resigned as England manager as there was no real point in staying with them. At the time that screenshot was taken I wasn't.

• 1 year later...

I know we've had a couple of new games since the thread was started and i didn't see the point in starting another one! Has anyone actually had a good domestic player bias? I've been playing for years and no matter what country i play in and i usually have over 50% of the squad being nationals atleast and yet 7 seasons in and i only have about a quarter.......

Archived