Aggression

Has any of you seen a player's aggression go down? This is the first time I have seen it in all the years I played CM and FM.

I signed Phil Jones who has 17 for aggression. After getting his second red card for a two footed challenge, I fined him for the second time and I said that he would be dropped form the team for a while in the press conference. Next thing I check his profile to see a downward arrow next to his aggression and after a couple of days it goes to 16. Anyways, I just thought it was a nice feature.

Has any of you seen a player's aggression go down? This is the first time I have seen it in all the years I played CM and FM.

I signed Phil Jones who has 17 for aggression. After getting his second red card for a two footed challenge, I fined him for the second time and I said that he would be dropped form the team for a while in the press conference. Next thing I check his profile to see a downward arrow next to his aggression and after a couple of days it goes to 16. Anyways, I just thought it was a nice feature.

Yep. Fining for violent behavior can increase Decisions and decrease Aggression.

Fining for poor performance can also increase Determination and Work Rate.

Archived