How many FM months do you get through in a day?

Playing with all leagues and all (311,000) players, so the loading time alone restricts me quite severely. At present i'm managing about a month a day. The loading is slow enough that I can read a book and study for exams in the meantime.

Well I've done seven full seasons in 2 days 12 hours on my northern ireland save (where I holiday most games as they're easy).

On my Truro save It's taken me around 10 days to complete twelve seasons.

Normally two matches per real life hour. A whole day (max 5-6 hours) in pre-season, but less than that if the club I'm managing is well run (season 4-5 and up). So maybe two months in an after-work gaming day.

erm...

Game Time: 64 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes

Game Date: 11/10/12 (828 days/26.5months)

approximately 12 game days in a real day (give or take)

About the same for me - maybe 2 weeks if I pack in a lot of hours over a weekend.

I guess we are micro-managers. It will take at least an hour - often nearer 3 between matches as I assess the squad, tactics, training, my staff, give individual talks, scout, check my U18s, my players out on loan and so on and so forth.

Well, my game thinks I've played it for 5 days and I'm in 2013 on this save. So that's 3 years in 5 days. So that's about 7.2 months per day for raw playing time. I do leave the game idling for a long time though. In terms of months per day (real day) it's about 1 if I'm working, 2-3 if I've got some time to blow and my record is about 12.

Archived