Most obscure country you've managed in.

This question may have been asked before but I'm thinking of a more of a learning curve career somewhere relatively small. Might sound a basic question but I'd like to know what the experiences have been like such as scouting, wages, league difficulty etc. Especially any leagues that utilise the data editor to unearth them.

I played a season in a Fiji domestic league someone made. All amateur, no contracts, average CA in single figures.

Same here Fiji being the most obscure but I love starting a career game in New Zealand great fun with very short seasons.

Northern Ireland for me :p. The two bottom leagues are probably closest to BSS/BSN quality, but they're pretty much all the same quality players (around 45 CA) so teams can go up and down wildly and it's very competitive (although pretty easy to win). The top one is around BSP quality, yet you get in europe for winning, it's an interesting challenge raising the league's quality.

Northern Ireland for me :p. The two bottom leagues are probably closest to BSS/BSN quality, but they're pretty much all the same quality players (around 45 CA) so teams can go up and down wildly and it's very competitive (although pretty easy to win). The top one is around BSP quality, yet you get in europe for winning, it's an interesting challenge raising the league's quality.

The same as this man.

One Champions League 3 times in 50 seasons with my team :)

Hong Kong. It was horrific. The difference in reputation is ridiculous - I was 6th, and couldn't get reserve players from the top side even interested in talking to me.

Best club names ever though, it's like ordering a Chinese takeaway every game :D

I'm currently managing in the antiguan league as the villa lions. I've also loaded up other ones like Iraq, north Korea, Jamaica, Cuba, Canada, Cook islands, mongolia, qatar, papa new guinea, trinidad and tobago, bahrian and egypt. I was planning on having 2 seasons in each league and see how much I can win overall.

Archived