What is your team current squad? and How they are doing in your current season??

I decided to manage FC Barcelona but in my first and second season it was bad...I ended up 2nd in the table twice in a row with Real Madrid:mad: in the 1st spot

so I had to sell some players because they were unhappy and they were affecting my squad perfomance

Out

Dani Alves

Pedro Rodriguez

Gabriel Milito'

Eric Abidal

Adriano

Andreu Fontas

In

Guisseppe Rossi [5 stars]

Giovanni Moreno [4 stars]

Yulian Anchico [4.5 stars]

Promotion

Thiago [3.5 stars]

Sergi Roberto[ 4.5 stars]

Marc Muniesa [4.5 stars]

Martin Montoya [4.5 stars]

Marc Bartra [3 stars]

Ruben Mino [5 stars]

Im still 2nd in the table behind Real Madrid again in my third season but i have been destroying big teams this time for example...Barcelona 5 sevilla 0, Valencia 0 Barcelona 3, Barcelona 2 Atl Madrid 1 etc etc and my current squad is this

GK Ruben Mino

RB Yulian Anchico

CB Gerard Pique

CB Marc Muniesa

LB Maxwell

RM Xavi

CM Sergio Busquets

LM Sergi Roberto

RF Guisseppe Rossi

CF Lionel Messi

LF Giovanni Moreno

Subs

Victor Valdes

Andres Iniesta

David Villa

Seydou Keita

Javier Mascherano

Thiago

Bojan

Marc Bartra

Martin Montoya

Jeffren

What you think about my squad?? Im 2 points behind Real Madrid but ten points away from 3rd place Atl Madrid and I would love to know your condition as well =]

Spurs year 2017 currently in line for 6 in a row of league titles, my squad is:

Asenjo

Cesar

Wilson

Kjaer

Bogaerts (regen)

Perlata (regen)

Hamsik

Augusto

Messi

Dzeko

Simpson (regen)

Subs

Delac

Hansen (regen)

Tevez

Lobo (regen)

Taiwo

Chifferone (regen)

Girad (regen)

Various players in squad capable of playing like Ljajic, Young, Pastore and some other regens but this squad is dominating just now so only making changes for fitness reasons.

28 games into the 2011/2012 season with Tottenham, currently standing 25-2-1.

GK - Gomes

DR - Darijo Srna

DCR - Phil Jones

DCL - Nicolas Otamendi

DL - Gareth Bale

MCL - Sandro

MCR - Maruoane Fellaini

AML - Luka Modric

AMC - Rafael van der Vaart

AMR - Aaron Lennon

ST - Carlos Tevez

Only major injury is Wilson Palacios who is out for about 4 months.

My subs/second team are the current Spurs squad with Alan Hutton and a bunch of Reserves players sold off. I have two promising regens waiting to join the squad when they turn 18, Brazilian mid-fielder Guilherme and Russian striker Vladimir Yarkin.

Yeah I know they dont seem the best but in two seasons they been dominating other teams they really combine really good together the only team Im having dificulty is against Real Madrid and in the semi finals of ECC other than that they have been great in the first team squad

Yeah I know they dont seem the best but in two seasons they been dominating other teams they really combine really good together the only team Im having dificulty is against Real Madrid and in the semi finals of ECC other than that they have been great in the first team squad

I think you need to aim higher. Even though they may be better in your game than in mine due to different career paths and development, I won't believe for a second that they are even close to the skill and ability of the team you start out with. They would certainly be good players for some BBVA sides fighting in the bottom half, but those players won't strengthen Barcelona no matter how well they play. I have 18 year-olds playing to an av.r of 7.50+ in BBVA with Las Palmas, but I know very well that when I face the likes of Real Madrid or other top teams, they fall through in the CA department and it is in those matches it is most important to have high CA and Reputation in your selected squad. Against the weaker teams you could easily win with your B-team because you are Barcelona. This may explain why you haven't beaten Real in the league yet. You will never take the 1st spot if you continue to sign players of that calibre. Only Continental/World Class players are good enough for the likes of Barca and you've bought yourself down if you bench Iniesta for the likes of Sergi Roberto (even if he's +2 in every attribute compared to that picture).

Currently Barcelona at beginning of 3rd season on a network game with my friend. My team is:

GK - Valdes

RB - Alves

CB - Pique

CB - Puyol

LB - Coentrao

DM - Busquets

CM - Xavi

CM - Iniesta

LW - Villa

ST - Messi

RW - Hulk

Subs:

GK - Rui Patricio

CB - Sakho

FB - Adriano

DM - Mascherano

CM - Fabregas

LW - Pedro

RW - Sanchez

Reserves:

GK - Jose (Regen)

CB - Caceres, Miniero (Regen), Fontas, Bartra

RB - Azpilicueta, Montoya

DM - Dos santos

CM - Thiago, Rafinha, Javi Martinez

ST - Bojan

I think you need to aim higher. Even though they may be better in your game than in mine due to different career paths and development, I won't believe for a second that they are even close to the skill and ability of the team you start out with. They would certainly be good players for some BBVA sides fighting in the bottom half, but those players won't strengthen Barcelona no matter how well they play. I have 18 year-olds playing to an av.r of 7.50+ in BBVA with Las Palmas, but I know very well that when I face the likes of Real Madrid or other top teams, they fall through in the CA department and it is in those matches it is most important to have high CA and Reputation in your selected squad. Against the weaker teams you could easily win with your B-team because you are Barcelona. This may explain why you haven't beaten Real in the league yet. You will never take the 1st spot if you continue to sign players of that calibre. Only Continental/World Class players are good enough for the likes of Barca and you've bought yourself down if you bench Iniesta for the likes of Sergi Roberto (even if he's +2 in every attribute compared to that picture).

Yeah In some part you are right, the weaker teams I destroyed them, but I cant ignore the fact that I have beaten the Likes of Espanyol, Sevilla, Valencia and Atl Madrid with the squad I have been starting with, and by large margins in away matches as well at home, these teams are considered BIG clubs in lLa lIga right?

Yeah In some part you are right, the weaker teams I destroyed them, but I cant ignore the fact that I have beaten the Likes of Espanyol, Sevilla, Valencia and Atl Madrid with the squad I have been starting with, and by large margins in away matches as well at home, these teams are considered BIG clubs in lLa lIga right?

Yeah of those Valencia and At.Madrid should be good sides, but you are favourites both home and away against them.

I am surprised those players got 4 and 4.5 star ratings in Barcelona even though they developed better in your game. I wouldn't even consider them for my Las Palmas side in season 5, while a couple of them would be good signings the two-three first seasons, possibly.

You need the very best players avaliable as well as 4star+ talents. Buying mediocrity won't take you to the top, and compared to iniesta - one of the best midfielders in the world - all of those are mediocre, regardless of av.r. Buy Paolo Henrique, Hamsik, Pastore, Aguero, Hulk, Rooney, Fabregas, Essien... all the world class players, not nobodies from Getafe or whatever...

Wolves Midway through 11/12 Season:

Wayne Hennessey(24): 1st Choice keeper and for the long term

Roberto Romero(19)(400k from low league Spanish side): Current cover for Keeper and has Potential to be almost as good as Hennessey, sadly signed afew months too late to be Homegrown =(

Adriano Basso(36): Emergency cover for Keeper, will almost certainly be let go at the end of the current season

Ronald Zuber(26): Cover for DC and DR

Richard Stearman(24): Emergency Cover for DC and DR

Kanfory(31)(Free Transfer): Emergency Cover for DL, DC, DR, DM and MC

Stephen Ward(26): 1st choice LB

George Elokobi(25): Emergency Cover for LB

Ryan Shawcross(24)(7.75M from Stoke): 1st choice DC

Christophe Berra(26): 1st choice DC

Steven Mouyokolo(24): Cover for DC

Christian Trasch(24)(7.25M from Stuttgart): 1st Choice RB, Cover for LB, DM and MC

Keviin Foley(27): Cover for RB and Emergency Cover for DM and MC

Karl Henry(29): 1st choice MC and cover for DM

Anthony Annan(25)(8.5M from Schalke): 1st choice DM and cover for MC

Nenad Milijas(28): 1st choice MC

David Edwards(25): Cover for MC

Kevin Doyle(28): 1st choice ST

Sylven Ebanks-blake(25): Cover for ST

Andrew Keogh(25): Emergency Cover for ST

Fraizer Campbell(24)(9.5M from Sunderland): 1st Choice ST

Steven Flecther(24): 1st choice ST

Leigh Griffiths(21): Cover for ST

Season: Started terrible but doing fine now in 9th after a few switches of tactics, doing good in cups as well with Semis of carling cup and 1st knockout round of Eruopa league (won fa cup last season)

Ajax 2012/13 season

GK: Stekelenburg, Vermeer

DR: Vanden Borre, Janmaat, Blind

DL: Emanuelson

DC: Boilesen, Schenk

DC: Boukhari (regen), Denswil

DMC: Enoh, Bonevacia

MC: Lindgren, De Zeeuw, Bouy

MC: Lodeiro, Eriksen, de Jong

AMR: Suarez, Josefszoon

AML: Sulejmani, Aissati

ST: El Hamdaoui, Klaassen, van den Berg (HG regen)

Trying to keep initial squad and bring in home-grown regens. Have won 8 first games in the league, conceding only 1 goal. Beat Arsenal 3-2 at home in last CL game.

Just gone into December with my Liverpool team in season 13/14. Finally have all my signings right through to the Under 18's who are running away with the Youth Championship. My first team squad at present and 5pts clear in the Premiership are:

GK: Reina - Roth.

FB: Aurier, Insua,Majearu, Robinson

CB: Kjaer, Wilson, Dupont, Figuerido

DM: Lucas, Defour, Mendy

MC: Meireles, Gerrard, Rakitic, Shelvey, Mansare

AM: Henrique, Eriksen, Abeid, Meijs

W: Ismael, Coentrao, N'Zogbia

SC: Suarez, Carlos, Wickham

Malaga season 2011/12, doing shockingly bad 15th in La Liga, 3 points above the drop zone.

GK: Galatto, Avramov, Ruben

FB: Jesus Gamez, Manolo Gaspar, Canella, Manu

DC: Demichelis, Stadsgaard, Ivens, Malagueno, Weligton

MC: Camacho, Apono, Edu Ramos, Ben Arfa

AM: Julio Baptista, Duda,

WNG: Manuel Arana, Buonotte, Jordi Pablo, Eliseu,

ST: Rondon, Juanmi, Fernandez, Ljubojevic (regen)

July of 2013, Toronto FC of MLS: 10W, 2D, 0L, 32 points. 29 goals for, 4 allowed

GK: Stefan Frei (starts w team)

DR: Ethan Gage (signed on a free 2011)

DCR: Araujo (signed on a free 2010)

DCL: Adrain Cann (start)

DL: James Chalk (2010 free)/Alan Pereira Emperur (signed on a free 2012)

MR: Leumir (2010 free)

MCR: Semir Stillic (2011 for $1.4million)

MCL: Hector Cantillana (newgen- 2013 for $875,000)

ML: Joao Plata (started on loan, purchased in 2012)

SCR: Carlos Andre (2010 free)

SCL: Seba ($6million in 2011)

17 of my 25 players are now wanted by other teams; holding onto those that can play for Canada in the future. Expect to sell Stillic and Plata soon, and doubt I'll be able to hold onto Cantillana for very long...easily the best newgen I've ever "found" in the game (excludes MLS draft players) as he's racking up the caps for Chile's U-20 team.

Emperur never made an appearance for Fiorentina when I signed him, and is now playing for the Brazil U-20 team.

Spent about $8.5 million so far on signings

Earned about $16 million from sales

Real Madrid 2014 - start of the season 6 games in and ive won every game except a loss against Villareal, Didn't win a thing last season

GK: Casillas, Abraham Monday (Regen), Areola

DR: Sergio Ramos, Matias Charquero

DL: Criscito, Marcelo

DC: Victor Ruiz, Sidnei, Breno, Pepe, Raul Albiol,

MR: Cristiano Ronaldo, Jaoa Paulo (Regen),

ML: Angel Di Maria, Alexis Sanchez

MC: Aaron Ramsey, Khedira

AMC: Canales, Ozil, Neymar

ST: Higuain, Benzema, Sanogo, Balotelli

I'm Arsenal, just started my fourth season, my current first team is:

GK: Manuel Neuer

DL: Michael Flint (Regen)

DC: Laurent Koscielny

DC: Johan Djourrou

DR: Bakary Sagna

ML: Angel Di Maria

MC: Cesc Fabregas

MC: Jack Wilshere

MR: Theo Walcott

ST: Robin Van Persie

ST: Carlos Vela

Subs:

Lukasz Fabianski

Thomas Vermaelen

Samir Nasri

Andrey Arshavin

Marouane Chamakh

Xherdan Shaqiri

Aaron Ramsey

Bought Di Maria last summer after he was transfer listed by Madrid, and sold Clichy to man City for a ridiculous £18m.

Yeah of those Valencia and At.Madrid should be good sides, but you are favourites both home and away against them.

I am surprised those players got 4 and 4.5 star ratings in Barcelona even though they developed better in your game. I wouldn't even consider them for my Las Palmas side in season 5, while a couple of them would be good signings the two-three first seasons, possibly.

You need the very best players avaliable as well as 4star+ talents. Buying mediocrity won't take you to the top, and compared to iniesta - one of the best midfielders in the world - all of those are mediocre, regardless of av.r. Buy Paolo Henrique, Hamsik, Pastore, Aguero, Hulk, Rooney, Fabregas, Essien... all the world class players, not nobodies from Getafe or whatever...

OH NO you got me wrong the 4,5 ratings were my ratings not from the game lol my ratings 5 stars being the highest lmao, I really havent check on the game but sometimes in the games they are at least 7 to 8 lmao sorry for my misunderstanding

OH NO you got me wrong the 4,5 ratings were my ratings not from the game lol my ratings 5 stars being the highest lmao, I really havent check on the game but sometimes in the games they are at least 7 to 8 lmao sorry for my misunderstanding

I am talking about star ratings, not average rating in a match.

Playing with FC Barcelona too, but doing better than OP guy hehe :p

My squad:

barcelonax.jpg

First Season:

firstr.jpg

Second Season:

secondym.jpg

...dominating Real Madrid:

54130450.jpg

Ive sold Iniesta cos he was playing a little bit above 7.00 while most of my guys were doing 7.30-8.00. It resulted in a nice move cos I bought Hamsik (by the third part of the ammount I sold Iniesta to Man Utd. - 60M Euros) and he is doing pretty well, with several assists to my forwards and nice attack moves.

Im buying some young promises to, lets see how they develop in a couple of years.

I won EVERYTHING I played. League, Spanish Cup, Spanish Super Cup and Champions in my 1st season. And so far Ive won Spanish Super Cup, European Super Cup, World Club Cup and doing very well in the league and still fighting in Spanish Cup and Champions.

I know that beeing Barça this is not somehting pretty hard to achieve but well, Im rocking! hehe

I am playing as Liverrpool in my own created World League and I am in 2013 at the moment. My team is as follows:

GK De Gea (bought for release fee of £17.5m)

DL Jose Enrigue (bargain fee of £5m)

DC Phil Jones (bought for £15m - turning out to be a great buy)

DC Simon Kjaer (bought for £15m)

DR Cesar Azpilicueta (transfer listed by Marseille and only paid £3.5m)

AMR Ashley Young (Bought for £19m)

AMC Miralem Pjanic (bought for £15m)

DMC Arturo Vidal (bought for £18m)

AML Gareth Bale (bought for £13m after being transfer listed)

ST Neymar (bought for £20m upfront and £20m over 4 years - my most expensive buy so far)

ST Kaneko, Huntelaar or Carrol (I swap them over. Kaneko is a Japanese player who i bought as cover but his stats have shot up and he is actually a very good player - Huntelaar I just got on a free)

Subs

GK Reina

DC Zapata

DMC Lucas

AMC Gerrard

AML Giovinco

AMR Albrighton

ST Kaneko, Huntellar or Carrol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ can I see a screenshot of the league table for your world league to see how all the teams are doing?

im currently 1st in premier league, in december 2017. Second season with aston villa

GK - Josh miller (regen, future england number 1, two caps so far)

DR - Micah Richards

DC - Phil Jones

DC - Felipe Contreras (Regen)

DL - Ivan Strinic

DMC - Sergio Busquets

MCR - Ross Barkley

MCL - Joe Ledley

AMC - Stephen Ireland

ST - Javier (Regen)

ST - Luiz (Regen)

Subs

GK - Brad Guzan

DC - Curtis Davies

DR - Andriy Stepanov (regen)

DM - Andy cook (regen)

AMC - John Fleck

ST - Julio alberto tomé (regen)

ST - Gabby agbonlahor

I'm going great guns in my second season with FC United of Manchester. I only have one original squad member left; the rest are all freebies and academy kids. They wouldn't mean anything to anyone managing top-flight clubs, but they're the world to me!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ can I see a screenshot of the league table for your world league to see how all the teams are doing?

im currently 1st in premier league, in december 2017. Second season with aston villa

GK - Josh miller (regen, future england number 1, two caps so far)

DR - Micah Richards

DC - Phil Jones

DC - Felipe Contreras (Regen)

DL - Ivan Strinic

DMC - Sergio Busquets

MCR - Ross Barkley

MCL - Joe Ledley

AMC - Stephen Ireland

ST - Javier (Regen)

ST - Luiz (Regen)

Subs

GK - Brad Guzan

DC - Curtis Davies

DR - Andriy Stepanov (regen)

DM - Andy cook (regen)

AMC - John Fleck

ST - Julio alberto tomé (regen)

ST - Gabby agbonlahor

How do I do a screenshot to attach to my post?

Ajax 2013

GK: Marten Stekelenberg, Thibault Courtois

DR: Gregory Van Der Wiel, Gianni Zuiverloon

DC: Jan Vertonghen, Nicolai Boilesen

DC: Khalid Bouhlarouz, Toby Alderwiereld

DL: Vurnon Anita, Nicky Kuiper

DMC: Steven Defour, Eyong Enoh, Daley Blind

MC: Demy de Zeeuw, John McDermott (regen from Turks and Caicos Islands 3/4* CA/PA)

AMR: Luciano Narsingh, Jody Lukoki

AMC: Eden Hazard, Siem de Jong, Cristian Eriksen

AML: Eljero Elia, Royston Drenthe, Ryan Babel

ST: Luuk de Jong, Ricky Van Wolfswinkel, Adam Szalai

Ars et Labors Grottaglie 2020

GK Ronaldo (regen)/Casillas

DR Radielli (regen)/Simic (regen)

DL Scott (regen)/Morelli (regen)

DC Carlos (regen), Gambino (regen)/Corno (regen), Gramaccia (regen)

MR Kempf (regen)/Rastelli (regen)

ML Maggini (regen)/Corta (regen)

MC Bertolacci (regen)/Tangredi (regen)

MC Gabsi (regen)/Schoßler (regen)

ST Maninho (regen), Inigo (regen)/Fuß (regen)/Lehman (regen)

<a  href=http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/131/laspalmassquads6r0.png' alt='laspalmassquads6r0.png'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I am trying to loan out the two young strikers. I probably need another right-back. Won Liga BBVA, Spanish Cup and Champions League last season. I expect BBVA victory this season too, but never expect cup victories.

The regens are: Eloi Rincon, Frane Cesljar, Giancarlo Bianchetti, Alessandro Palermo, Michal Ruzicka, Vito Antonio Guarra, Jorge Medina, Marco Petrachi

My Roma title winning team at the end of last season was.

-------------------Adler---------------------

Reither---Mexes---Howedes----Riise

-----------------------------------------------

------------De Rossi--M'Vila--------------

Piatti-----------------------------Krancjar

-----------Borriello--Vucinic--------------

Bench

- Burdisso

- Beck

- Hargreaves

- Diaby

- Maxi Rodriguez

- Menez

- Totti

This season though I've sold off Vucinic, Piatti, Riise and Beck, and brought in a bunch of talented regens to replace them.

I'm Sporting Lisbon in my second season - 2011-12.

After winning the title in my first season I'm now struggling in 3rd after 23 games. Despite this my chairman thought it would be a good idea to sell a couple of key players behind my back in the January transfer window :)

I play a 4-2-3-1

GK: Timo Hildebrand

DR: Mauricio Victorino

DL: Leandro Grimi

DC: Daniel Carrico

DC: Anderson Polga

MC: Marat Izamailov

MC: Javad Nekounam

AMR: Yannick Djalo

AML: Simon Vukcevic

AMC: Matias Fernandez

ST: Helder Postiga

Subs:

. Batista (GK)

. Marco Torsiglieri

. Belletti

. Renato Neto

. Gil Blumstein

. Christian Clemens

. Florent Sinama-Pongolle

Weak bench I know!

I'm Arsenal, in 2015/16, coming off four consecutive titles:

GK - Adler

RB - Sagna (still quality)

CB - Vermaelen

CB - Sakho

LB - Clichy

CM - Wilshere

CM - Cesc

RW - Robben

CAM - Hazard

LW - Ronaldo

ST - Tevez

Hoping to bring Messi in on a free at the end of this season too!

Just Starting my 4th season with Newcastle on FM10 after winning the championship with ease first season, I then finished 11th second season and 6th 3rd season just missing out on europe, here is my current team this season.

GK - David Ospina

DR- Abdoulaye Konko

DC- Henrique

DC- Steven Taylor

DL - José Enrique

DMC - Karim Yakin (regen)

MC - Sergio Busquets

MC - Van der Vaart

AMC - Samuel Lundgren (regen)

ST - Yannick Djaló

ST - Neymar

9icnc1.png

Won the league the last 4 seasons, finally won the European Cup after losing in the final twice and won a few other cups here and there. I've got to the stage where my squad is starting to get newgens as regular starters, and I've managed to get the average age right down - I think everyone is under 25, apart from 2 or 3 players who are 26.

new game first season as Hyde FC 2010/11 (Non league football) Blue Square Bet North

Just achieved promotion by winning their default league. Was only supposed to finish top half of the table but managed to win the league on the last day of the season by +10 goal difference :D

GK Gilpin

RB Murphy

CB Halford

CB Taylor

LB Mee

CRM Connoly

CLM Lowe

CM Sissoko

ACM Lagana

STR Wayne Andrews

STRL Guylain -Ndumbu -Dsumbu ( excellent striker for the division)

Finances are tight so had to make do with free agents mostly next season is gonna be hard i think as i dont think current squad is strong enough to avoid relegation

Archived