Scouting reports

Hi everyone, I am having an issue with regards to my scout reports. When I press F7 (Shortcut) to bring up my scouting knowledge screen and select a scout it will tell me what nations etc and how many reports they have but the problem happens when I hit the button to bring up the reports it just brings up a blank screen. I have cleared the filters and everything I can think of. Can anyone help?

It happens for all my scouts.

Hi everyone, I am having an issue with regards to my scout reports. When I press F7 (Shortcut) to bring up my scouting knowledge screen and select a scout it will tell me what nations etc and how many reports they have but the problem happens when I hit the button to bring up the reports it just brings up a blank screen. I have cleared the filters and everything I can think of. Can anyone help?

It happens for all my scouts.

how long ago were the reports generated? You probably need to send your scouts out again...

I will attempt a screenshot if someone can tell me how to do them. One of my scouts has 138 reports and none showing. Can they expire?
how long ago were the reports generated? You probably need to send your scouts out again...

Obviously, players get better/worse over time, an outdated report has outdated info on the players ability...

ok so this one is the first page you can see he has a lot of reports: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/scoutpage1.png/

this is once ive clicked on reports button: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/scoutpage2.png/

There is no filters or anything on. Can anyone help?

Those reports are two years old at least, the older one is -5- years old... you need to send him out again

Archived