You Make a Substitution, win a corner (make tactical changes) then......

....you lose the corner and it goes to the next highlight!!!???! Whats all that about!!!

Happened to me last night in a close game, I was in a relegation scrap and was watching by big man get ready for the corner to be swung in. Think this needs to be addressed. Bug perhaps???

Anyone else noticed this?

Originally posted by megafan2005:

it means that the corner was crap nothing else you still got the corner not every corner is shown as a highlight remember icon_wink.gif

icon14.gif It's defiantely not a bug, but there is an air of anticipation when you see the highlight for a corner and it can be deflating to not see the rest of it because it was obviously crap icon_rolleyes.gif

IIRC - the game is already decided and simulated before you even start it. When you make changes, the game from that point onwards is resimulated(making tactical changes). This means that your striker may have been about to score a goal from the corner, but due to the "recalculation" the corner was taken differently and it may no longer have been a highlight - I get this all the time

this happens every time with me. and not just corners, free kicks too. I make a change while nothing is happening, then come back to find a highlight (tactics pending). We get a corner (or free kick), it says 'making tactical changes', and I never see what happens. Ever. Does making a sub make everyone distracted so a rubbish set piece is taken? I say bug

This could be turned into an exploit.

If its the last five minutes, you have a slender one goal lead, the highlight starts, the AI is attacking, you pause, make a minor change and then at the next stoppage (corner or goal kick or throw-in) the highlight ends.

I personally find this frustrating - I believe that they should still show you the set piece - even if it is going to be cleared.

Archived