Is this a bug or just my settings?

3 left forward is pushing it a bit for me. Try leaving only two forward at set pieces.

The ME makes it look exaggerated but the problem is as simple as that. You're leaving players unmarked in the area. (IMO.)

(I don't have ANY players forwards for set-pieces but that's my own theory.)

The ME makes it look exaggerated but the problem is as simple as that. You're leaving players unmarked in the area. (IMO.)

(I don't have ANY players forwards for set-pieces but that's my own theory.)

Leaving your fastest striker on the edge of the area is more than good enough for counter-attacks if the clearance falls your way.

just out of curiosity, is his mentality slider set more defensive than the rest of the defence? He seems to be "too far" behind the rest of them...

He is a full back on "defend" on a balanced philosophy so he is on the same mentality of my center backs.

About the topic, i've set everyone to stay back except a striker and played half season and haven't conceded this way yet, might be a little early to say but it seems it fixed my problem.

He is a full back on "defend" on a balanced philosophy so he is on the same mentality of my center backs.

About the topic, i've set everyone to stay back except a striker and played half season and haven't conceded this way yet, might be a little early to say but it seems it fixed my problem.

not necessarily... if you look at the advanced settings for your CB's and FB's I'd wager that they aren't the same mentality at all (they shouldn't be in any case...)

Yes they are on the same mentality "under the hood" i'm not saying this only because of the duties.

The point i was making about being a balanced philosophy is that it's the only one where the full-back's mentality change depending if they are on attack,support or defend duty.

Archived