best nations having best youth recruitment?

Hello everyone , I wonder which countries are best for their young players potential...I want to start a game and continue it for years...because when i start a game with a small database , after a couple of years , the number of players who have good potential decreases...I am waiting for your advices...thanks

thanks for answering...I guess best nations are:

1-England

2-Italy

3-Spain

4-France

5-Germany

6-Holland

7-Portugal

8-Belgium

9-Austria

10-Denmark

11-Norway

I guess these are the best in europe and there are some countries from central europe such as Crotia , Serbia , Hungry ...But When I load all of them , the game speed is very slow...so I want to pick the best ones ...

I'd probably add France, Spain and Germany.

In real life, Holland used to ave a great reputation for producing young talent; now the nation to watch is Belgium. I don't think this is totally replicated in FM, so I'd go for the 3 above if size is a restriction. That's if i was managing in England/EU. The best kids are produced in Brazil and after that Argentina, but then you have age/work permit issues to contend with.

I play with a fairly enormous database and I've noticed the best youth tend to come from Argentina, Brazil and Spain. River and Palmeiras always seem to churn out a few wonderkids by 2014. I have actually yet to play a game where I've seen really any decent talent come through England aside from one uber-goalie back during the 11.1 days.

I play with a fairly enormous database and I've noticed the best youth tend to come from Argentina, Brazil and Spain. River and Palmeiras always seem to churn out a few wonderkids by 2014. I have actually yet to play a game where I've seen really any decent talent come through England aside from one uber-goalie back during the 11.1 days.

Very realistic so

France & italy aren't too bad. Brazil and Argentina produce tons of gems even if you don't have them loaded.

In fact, Brazil have players that would be considered a superstar and starting every single england game if they were English that they don't even pick for their squad because they have three or four better players for that position. It's a bit ridiculous really, don't even have that league loaded and they just pump out talent like there's no tommorrow. I've got a midfielder who's pretty much Gerrard in his prime class and he's not got a single brazil cap. Heck, most Brazilians in my game end up playing for Italy or Spain if they have a second nationality. I don't know if that's because they couldnt get games or some weird preference for european countries, but it happens.

Archived