usually 5th in the prem and struggling to boost attendance

how can I boost attendance? mine is quite low and I am usually finishing 5th trying to break into the top 4 (its hard). I won the europa league last year and just lost the super cup on penalties.

I am barnet in the prem

how many feeder clubs do you have? If you spread the name of the club you will attract more fans simply because you have extended the reach of the club to new fans...

Is this fact? I never knew you could do this. Good to know.

Barnet? No chance.

They won't just pull in fans from nowhere. You're probably stuck where you are with attendances.

My St. Albans City team has gone from an average attendance of 782 in my first season (boosted considerably by a solid FA Cup run and involvement in the Play-offs) to 44,590 (twenty years later in a brand new stadium with an expansion or two). From 84 season tickets in 2009/10 to 12,431 in 2029/30.

So it's certainly possible to get new fans in over the long-term! I've transformed the club totally in the last twenty years and due to our success we've got huge gates now.

Where were they all when we were in the Blue Square Bet South though? :p

My St. Albans City team has gone from an average attendance of 782 in my first season (boosted considerably by a solid FA Cup run and involvement in the Play-offs) to 44,590 (twenty years later in a brand new stadium with an expansion). From 84 season tickets in 2009/10 to 12,431 in 2029/30.

So it's certainly possible to get new fans in over the long-term! I've transformed the club totally in the last twenty years and due to our success we've got huge gates now.

Where were they all when we were in the Blue Square Bet South though? :p

Did ticket prices change?

Truro City similarly has gone from like 500 to 40,000, even though that "city" has a population of like 20,000. It's not too realistic but I'm very thankful it's possible. Team had to win he prem 4 times before they got that many fans though.

I sold 12000 ST and still managed to get 2 sell out league games and this was in League 1.

my season ticket sales are 5300 and I have won the FA cup and europa league and seem to finish 5th now (in the prem) and in my 21,000 seater stadium I only usually fill up around 11,000 of it. What team are you Bantam?

Archived