stadium planning, progress bar gone??

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I've been managing werder brememen for about 10 years now

I got the board to buy the stadium we were renting

I got them to expand it to its max cap of 50,000

In 2017 i asked for a new stadium, they agreed, start of with a 3 year planning bar to befinished in august 2020

in 2019 i notice the completetion date had gone back to august 2021, confusing but i had spent a lot of money ona few players that year so i assumed this had something to do with it.

its now august 2020 and the progress bar has gone, theres no news items relating to this.

I have sold a load of players this season and have double the amount of money I had even at the peak of previous club finances so i dont know if the planning automatically came back into line with its original date, but even if it has theres still no news of any construction starting!

anyone experience something similar or any SI guys can shed any possible light on this

thanks

p.s I dominate ever season, won 6 titles in a row now, 4 cl titles etc etc, i would have left a couple of seasons ago to take another job but i plugged on relentlessly to get my new stadium :/

What Colour is the progress bar?

I had had 3 requests accepted in my first season at Wolfsburg

1. To better training facilities

2. To Buy ground

3. Something else i cannot remember

The cash that i lost was unreal. I was in the red by 18 Million at the end of the season. I was not made aware how much these plans would cost me or else i may not have agreed.

Anyway in the end 2 of the progress bars went RED, lack of funds. The only one that was completed was the BUY GROUND.

Question - Has all that cash it cost to almost complete the two lack of funds tasks been lost or if i ask again to improve training facilities will it only take a couple of months to complete given it was almost complete the first time

On a previous save i didn't even had a progress bar but eventually got the Stadium and also on another save the planning final date was postponed but the construction started in the meanwhile as well.

It seems kind of glitchy but i think you'll get your stadium anyway, good luck!

I'm having the same problem as the OP as well. Currently playing with Partizani Tirana (with a custom database with the Albanian League playable, no other changes in the database).

Asked for a new stadium in 2018 and the board accepted, the stadium was due in 2022, but then it postponed in 2023. Now I'm currently in 2022, the progress bar has gone and I can't ask again for a new stadium.

I have EUR 43.63M in the bank and doing well in Europe, getting into the latter stages of Europa League and once in the 1st Knockout Round in the Champions League. The current stadium (Selman Stermasi) is really small with a capacity of 12600. Average attendance is nearly 12500.

I'm running the 11.3 patch by the way, if it helps.

Edit: Never mind, just came in the news that the board are going to build a new 20500 seater stadium and going to name it after me. :D:cool:

I'm also having problems with getting a new stadium. I'm managing Haladás in Hungary, we've won 4 CL titles and a lot of other stuff, and the current 22,000 seater can't be expanded anymore. I kept asking for a new stadium, they always turned me down, and eventually the new stadium request option became unavailable. When I hover it, it says the board request is being actioned, and if I hover over the expansion request, it says that we're planning to build a new stadium. Unfortunately it's been like that for a year and a half and nothing seems to be happening. There's been no announcement, no progress bar, nothing. Does anyone know what's going on there?

I'm having the same problem as the OP as well. Currently playing with Partizani Tirana (with a custom database with the Albanian League playable, no other changes in the database).

Asked for a new stadium in 2018 and the board accepted, the stadium was due in 2022, but then it postponed in 2023. Now I'm currently in 2022, the progress bar has gone and I can't ask again for a new stadium.

I have EUR 43.63M in the bank and doing well in Europe, getting into the latter stages of Europa League and once in the 1st Knockout Round in the Champions League. The current stadium (Selman Stermasi) is really small with a capacity of 12600. Average attendance is nearly 12500.

I'm running the 11.3 patch by the way, if it helps.

Edit: Never mind, just came in the news that the board are going to build a new 20500 seater stadium and going to name it after me. :D:cool:

how long after the bar dissapeared did you get the news item?

I had this problem once, but restarted the from start again on FM 11.3.

What Colour is the progress bar?

I had had 3 requests accepted in my first season at Wolfsburg

1. To better training facilities

2. To Buy ground

3. Something else i cannot remember

The cash that i lost was unreal. I was in the red by 18 Million at the end of the season. I was not made aware how much these plans would cost me or else i may not have agreed.

Anyway in the end 2 of the progress bars went RED, lack of funds. The only one that was completed was the BUY GROUND.

Question - Has all that cash it cost to almost complete the two lack of funds tasks been lost or if i ask again to improve training facilities will it only take a couple of months to complete given it was almost complete the first time

how long after the bar dissapeared did you get the news item?

Nearly 1 year, the bar disappeared by the end of the 2020-2021 season, then the news that they were going to build the new stadium came in May 2022. The stadium was completed in 1 year, in May 2023. The bar disappearing might be just a small glitch I would think.

Nearly 1 year, the bar disappeared by the end of the 2020-2021 season, then the news that they were going to build the new stadium came in May 2022. The stadium was completed in 1 year, in May 2023. The bar disappearing might be just a small glitch I would think.

heres hoping!

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

I have the same problem with the Turkish club Sarıyer. The board started planning without my request and the stadium was supposed to finish at May 2020. Then the completion date was shifted to May 2021. All of this happened without a single message from the board. Then in May 2020, the progress bar suddenly disappeared, and I cannot request a new stadium, as if the process is still ongoing.

I am now at July 2020 and there neither a message from board regarding the start of the construction, nor a progress bar. This is quite frustrating, since I have been waiting for years and now I can even request a new stadium.

Those having the same problem can you please share your experience regarding the issue?

My experience was after a few years of this nonsense suddenly they started building the stadium. You probably have to hope that that is what happens for you as well. Clearly, they need to work on the information the game will provide in this area but there is certainly no sign of them doing so.

Archived