Terminating BOARD

Dear all

Since I have started to play FMHi I was unhappy with the way the board is implemented in the game. I guess it is time to improve the commercial area a little bit.

My suggestion is not to radical for a new version in the future and the general idea behind it is to manage your annual budget in a more flexible way.

1. The annual available budget should not be focussed anymore to buy just new players (Transfer) - It should be a team budget to improve several club factors on your own. Means reduce the board decisions to a minimum.

2. Suggar Daddy should be still available

3. My idea is to create/revise the club status page offering the option to improve the level of different club factors simply by spending money out of your overall budget (some of them are already implemented). This criteria may include:

a) Club Reputation - There is something in the game which has influence on many features but no one has an idea about where you are - i guess this should be listed and i will explain later on why.

b) Stadium capacity - Should be possilbe in using simply any amount of your budget money with increasing costs for each new stage.

c) Training Facitlities - Already implemented with known influence

d) Youth Academy - Facility to train your Youth Players

e) Youth Coaching Staff - Quality of your Youth Coaches

f) Assistent Coach - Quality of the same - The influence of this feature is fairly small yet and it does not make sense to implement the leveling if there is no influence on the game play.

g) Scouts - Same as f)

A and C to E should be simply valued in star levels from 1 (worse) to 10 (world class). B to E with the opportunity to get additional stars / stadium capacity due to spending budget money any time.

The quality of the emerging youth players should be based on a weighting of the factors A, D and E with A representing the initial attraction for young talented kids to join our youth academy.

Beside teams performance compared to board expectations the criteria B to G should have an influence on the Reputation of the club.

As already mentioned it is not an interesting game feature just to be able getting positive decission about existing improvements by the board in regular periods 9mainly every 4 years). Furthermore a little bit more financial management and investment of budget in other options will improve the fun in management of a football club.

I am interested to see Marc's / SIGA development teams feedback as well as you guys thoughts.

Cheers

Oliver

I agree that there should be more indication on fincances etc. Just don't like the idea of using an overall budget because when FIFA had it, it was a pain because after you had upgraded the stuff you needed you barely had anything left for players.

Well, but this is completely up to you and your management capability and I had always a lot of money left at least after season 4 or 5!

In fact I have just started with Blackpool a new campaign and I am at the end of season two. Due to all the restrictions and the FMHi regulations i cannot find a suitable player for my team and the remaining 14 Millionen Australian Dollar. I would be happy to invest now in better training facilities or other options to improve my team instead of loosing the money at the end of the season or buying worthless players.

Well, but this is completely up to you and your management capability and I had always a lot of money left at least after season 4 or 5!

In fact I have just started with Blackpool a new campaign and I am at the end of season two. Due to all the restrictions and the FMHi regulations i cannot find a suitable player for my team and the remaining 14 Millionen Australian Dollar. I would be happy to invest now in better training facilities or other options to improve my team instead of loosing the money at the end of the season or buying worthless players.

I know what you mean. An overall balance is needed though imho. Maybe if this was added you could adjust your transfer budget to make your overall balance higher like you can with wages etc. Then ask the board to upgrade the training facilities.

Archived