Cameroon Manager Why?

Why was this guy picked over me?

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=camerronmanagerxx8.jpg

I'm a continental manager managing Arsenal in the fifth season after leading West Brom to the Premier League and FA Cup titles. I applied to become Cameroon manager after wanting to try international management.

I understand this guy is from Cameroon and i am English but surely I would still be chose over him?

Martin O'Neill probably felt similarly when Steve Mc Claren was judged a more appropriate England manager than him, happens I'm afraid. Cameroon do usually have a foreign manager anyway though don't they?

Originally posted by fonz:

Martin O'Neill probably felt similarly when Steve Mc Claren was judged a more appropriate England manager than him, happens I'm afraid. Cameroon do usually have a foreign manager anyway though don't they?

IRL, yeah

Originally posted by fonz:

Thats not really the same though is it.

For one England is a much more high profile job than Cameroon and for two O'Neill had been out of work for a long time

Originally posted by tomistuck:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fonz:

Thats not really the same though is it.

For one England is a much more high profile job than Cameroon and for two O'Neill had been out of work for a long time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O'Neill still much better tbh.

Its an odd one. I have just got the job of Jamaica

in my game. I have done very little.

Spent 3 seasons in league 1. Then won the league, then got relegated back to league 1. Then won the league, then finished 17th in the championship. Then applied and got the Jamaica job, manager rep is currently national.

Originally posted by RabEss_1879:

lol celtic count one of the best in uk ;D

celtic and rangers would be a boring "just surving" prem team in my opinion....

just like my team icon_biggrin.gif

certainly not one of the best uk teams.

Originally posted by WIGAN!!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RabEss_1879:

lol celtic count one of the best in uk ;D

celtic and rangers would be a boring "just surving" prem team in my opinion....

just like my team icon_biggrin.gif

certainly not one of the best uk teams. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's only because there isn't enough money in the Scottish League. If they got the zillions that English clubs get, with the size of their fanbases, they'd be massive.

Archived