I cant seem to find a manual or how to for the IPad version of the game - is there one out there? This game is totally new to me and I played it for 6 hours straight the first night - but I am having issues with player selection and training.:confused:

• SI Staff
I cant seem to find a manual or how to for the IPad version of the game - is there one out there? This game is totally new to me and I played it for 6 hours straight the first night - but I am having issues with player selection and training.:confused:

There is a manual in game - you can access it either from the first page when the game starts or the 'Options' area in credits.

(if your device hasn't been rebooted in ages then sometimes it'll fail to load if the system is low on memory - leaving a blank page instead of the manual visible - if that happens please reboot your device by holding down the on/off button for a couple of seconds until the 'swipe to turn off' message appears - then swipe, wait for the device to power down and finally hit the on/off button to power it back up - that should fix that AND in those circumstances also speed up your devices performance somewhat)

Need help with training?

What are you struggling with or having issues with?

Thanks - I will try rebooting the game to get the manual up and running. As far as training goes I think I have figured it out from a bunch of the other posts on these message boards. I am totally addicted and figuring it out as I go along.

Archived