Please help...Saving "Views"

I have been exporting player data from my team so that I can sift through it and sort it how I want in an Excel Spreadsheet. Things really work well, once I've defined my customized views and then use the print screen function to export the data.

The only problem is that my customized views (I.e. different columns in the squad list) disappear after I quit the game and then start back up again. Unlike tactics, where I can see my custom files, outside of the game with my operating system, I have not been able to find where the customized views are stored. I am pretty sure they are not stored in the game file, because after I have defined the views, they appear in different older games that I can load as well as the current.

But it's frustrating to need to redefine the views each time I start the game. I am choosing all 40 of the player attributes and I need a goalkeepers list in addition to the outfielders list. It takes about 15 minutes to define each time, which is not too bad. But it would really be nice if I were able to successfully store the customized views and simply re-use them each time I need them.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Excellent! Thank-you Michael for showing me where those files are.

I'm not sure why they aren't being saved, but at least I can make a copy of the file now and try to use that if necessary.

Ok. So what I do now is copy the views-v1-team-squad-views.xml to the location specified before I start the game. That way the customized views are included in the game.

I think maybe it's a bug that the views are not saved automatically in the first place though. Can someone from sigames look into this?

Archived